Used 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour EX Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

Most Helpful|
road noise
By dummy1234

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

the crosstour base ex with 17 inch wheels had quite a bit of road noise on I-95 at speed. otherwise best driving crossover i've driven.

Buy one!
By artstarlaura

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was considering Accord, Lexus RX, or BMW 3 series. I painstakingly checked reviews on all these cars, still not thinking of the Crosstour because I planned to buy a used car as I've always done. Then I realized I could afford a new CT, and from the test drive I loved it! Not to mention it was the best reviewed of all the cars I checked. It is so quiet I almost forget I'm driving it, but if I want to accelerate and feel the power it's there. Perfect cabin size IMO- we have three small dogs, go on regular roadtrips, and carry around photo gear. This car couldn't be better for our lifestyle. Stylish, comfortable, practical to own, and just plain cool. Great value and feels luxurious!

Favorite Features

Style, handling, cabin size, fold down back seats, hidden trunk.

Suggested Improvements

Black cloth is fuzzy and soft so it attracts lint. Would like to see it repel lint if possible! Stereo ok- cd's sound great but aux iPod plugged in directly not so great. Plan to install Boston Acoustics speakers and see if that helps. Rear visibility not great due to crossbar on hatch. Minor issues for how great this car is overall!

Great Value
By wfcress

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just traded in my 2009 Accord EX-L for a 2011 Crosstour EX. The way the used car market for used Hondas, we were able to get out of our 3 year lease a year early with no problem. We traded for a simple reason. With 2 sedans (our other car is a Civic SI) we had limited ability to carry things like a new TV or grill. We needed something with greater utility, but did not want an SUV. This car is perfect! It is smoother and quieter than the Accord sedan, but drives just as well. Similar gas mileage. It sits just a bit higher, which my wife particularly likes. This is a great car. I would recommend it highly!

Favorite Features

Power, ride, handling, and utility.

Suggested Improvements

Slightly ungainly when viewed from the back. One more speed for the transmission.