2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:
Great Value
By wfcress on 08/12/11 19:22 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just traded in my 2009 Accord EX-L for a 2011 Crosstour EX. The way the used car market for used Hondas, we were able to get out of our 3 year lease a year early with no problem. We traded for a simple reason. With 2 sedans (our other car is a Civic SI) we had limited ability to carry things like a new TV or grill. We needed something with greater utility, but did not want an SUV. This car is perfect! It is smoother and quieter than the Accord sedan, but drives just as well. Similar gas mileage. It sits just a bit higher, which my wife particularly likes. This is a great car. I would recommend it highly!

Buy one!
By artstarlaura on 03/12/11 18:50 PM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was considering Accord, Lexus RX, or BMW 3 series. I painstakingly checked reviews on all these cars, still not thinking of the Crosstour because I planned to buy a used car as I've always done. Then I realized I could afford a new CT, and from the test drive I loved it! Not to mention it was the best reviewed of all the cars I checked. It is so quiet I almost forget I'm driving it, but if I want to accelerate and feel the power it's there. Perfect cabin size IMO- we have three small dogs, go on regular roadtrips, and carry around photo gear. This car couldn't be better for our lifestyle. Stylish, comfortable, practical to own, and just plain cool. Great value and feels luxurious!

road noise
By dummy1234 on 02/10/11 16:58 PM (PST)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

the crosstour base ex with 17 inch wheels had quite a bit of road noise on I-95 at speed. otherwise best driving crossover i've driven.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback in VA is:

$124 per month*