Used 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Honda Accord-crosstour - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

One fine automobile
By mertcheney

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is a very good value for the money. The interior is nicely finished and very comfortable to be in. The car drives very well and is very good in the snow. The realtime 4WD is seamless and allows for very good milage for the size and weight of the vehicle.

Favorite Features

The fit and finish of the interior.

An Excellent, Albeit Quirky, CUV. Love it!
By eagleyes

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The quirkiness of this vehicle is also its beauty. I love the styling, from the first one I saw over a year ago. I have had my Crosstour for a bit over one month and can truly say this was a great choice to replace my Volvo XC90. Certainly there is not as much interior cargo space as a traditional SUV, but I don't need that much space for my needs. I wanted something different and yet felt more like driving a car than a truck. The comfort is excellent; engine very quiet with enough response; fit and finish excellent. Not in the same class as the BMW X6 or others in the ultra-premium category, but this really fits the bill for me. Love it so far!

Favorite Features

Styling, ride, overall comfort, cargo space, back seat leg room is fantastic, quietness, very smooth engine.

Suggested Improvements

There are times the VCM engine design gives some vibrations. Almost all vehicles in this class offer instant mpg, average mpg and miles to empty in the computer cluster; Honda does not.

Love, love, LOVE this car!!!!
By southernchick

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

You have to see this car in person to see how gorgeous it really is, inside and out. Kudos to the designers for thinking outside of the box and designing a sleek, good looking "crossover" vehicle. The inside fit and finish is luxurious, gorgeous leather, burled wood trim. The controls are simple, easy to read and use. The entire cabin is very spacious, including the back seats - super comfortable and plenty of leg room. The drive is so quiet and ultra smooth - like driving on glass.

Favorite Features

The design, sleek sporty style of the car. The interior fit and finish - well made, rich, gorgeous. The seats are ultra comfortable for any height. The best feature to me is how it drives and handles in the city and on the highway. Love the hatchback and the storage room too.

Suggested Improvements

Rear visibility - Honda should make back up sensors standard in the non-navigation models. Would like to have a hatchback release inside the car. Neither one of these things is a big problem since the rest of the car is amazing inside and out.

Just a fabulous vehicle
By blackham

We purchased the crosstour after looking at many other vehicles. It has been a delight to drive and worth every penny. It handles like a ver expensive vehicle with plenty of power and manouverability. I like the look of the vehicle and would higly recommend it to everyone. We live in a mountain valley in central utah and the all wheel drive will be a super safe way to get around during the winter months.

Favorite Features

I enjoy the responsiveness of the vehicle. I also enjoy the technology. There is no vehicle I have ever driven that is more enjoyable to drive at any price. I look forward to owning this vehicle for a very long time. Wow what a car.

Suggested Improvements

I have no recommendations for improvement. I like all aspects of the vehicle. Some say it is not the most attractive look. I disagree.... Others say the storage space is limited when comparing it to other crossovers. I wouldn't compare it to those type of vehicles. It is a sedan with more space than any in that category.

Great Value
By wfcress

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just traded in my 2009 Accord EX-L for a 2011 Crosstour EX. The way the used car market for used Hondas, we were able to get out of our 3 year lease a year early with no problem. We traded for a simple reason. With 2 sedans (our other car is a Civic SI) we had limited ability to carry things like a new TV or grill. We needed something with greater utility, but did not want an SUV. This car is perfect! It is smoother and quieter than the Accord sedan, but drives just as well. Similar gas mileage. It sits just a bit higher, which my wife particularly likes. This is a great car. I would recommend it highly!

Favorite Features

Power, ride, handling, and utility.

Suggested Improvements

Slightly ungainly when viewed from the back. One more speed for the transmission.