2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:
One fine automobile
By mertcheney on 11/01/11 15:53 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is a very good value for the money. The interior is nicely finished and very comfortable to be in. The car drives very well and is very good in the snow. The realtime 4WD is seamless and allows for very good milage for the size and weight of the vehicle.

An Excellent, Albeit Quirky, CUV. Love it!
By eagleyes on 09/21/11 09:16 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The quirkiness of this vehicle is also its beauty. I love the styling, from the first one I saw over a year ago. I have had my Crosstour for a bit over one month and can truly say this was a great choice to replace my Volvo XC90. Certainly there is not as much interior cargo space as a traditional SUV, but I don't need that much space for my needs. I wanted something different and yet felt more like driving a car than a truck. The comfort is excellent; engine very quiet with enough response; fit and finish excellent. Not in the same class as the BMW X6 or others in the ultra-premium category, but this really fits the bill for me. Love it so far!

Love, love, LOVE this car!!!!
By southernchick on 09/18/11 20:32 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

You have to see this car in person to see how gorgeous it really is, inside and out. Kudos to the designers for thinking outside of the box and designing a sleek, good looking "crossover" vehicle. The inside fit and finish is luxurious, gorgeous leather, burled wood trim. The controls are simple, easy to read and use. The entire cabin is very spacious, including the back seats - super comfortable and plenty of leg room. The drive is so quiet and ultra smooth - like driving on glass.

Just a fabulous vehicle
By blackham on 08/14/11 16:55 PM (PDT)

We purchased the crosstour after looking at many other vehicles. It has been a delight to drive and worth every penny. It handles like a ver expensive vehicle with plenty of power and manouverability. I like the look of the vehicle and would higly recommend it to everyone. We live in a mountain valley in central utah and the all wheel drive will be a super safe way to get around during the winter months.

Great Value
By wfcress on 08/12/11 19:22 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just traded in my 2009 Accord EX-L for a 2011 Crosstour EX. The way the used car market for used Hondas, we were able to get out of our 3 year lease a year early with no problem. We traded for a simple reason. With 2 sedans (our other car is a Civic SI) we had limited ability to carry things like a new TV or grill. We needed something with greater utility, but did not want an SUV. This car is perfect! It is smoother and quieter than the Accord sedan, but drives just as well. Similar gas mileage. It sits just a bit higher, which my wife particularly likes. This is a great car. I would recommend it highly!

Great car, but...
By rjs666 on 06/17/11 15:30 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded my 2006 Lexus RX 400h hybrid for this 2010 Crosstour, and getting same 23 MPG milage. Wife has 2003 Accord, so all the controls are the same. Comfortable ride, with minor back pain on long trips. Good room for driver and 4 passengers. Noisey but good pickup when entering highway. Fit and finish has some problems, as does "trunk" space. Blind spots, especially out rear window problematic.

New Crosstour reasons for buying
By skunkape on 06/08/11 21:35 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This will be wife's car.We wanted something that was easy to enter and exit, rode smooth and had an easy access for loading groceries etc. My wife carries several large plastic containers for work and arts and craft supplies. We both have bad backs and I am 6'2" and find it painful to get in and out of most cars. We considered a Honda Coupe for my wife but it is smaller inside than it appears. We did not want an SUV or truck like vehicle. The Crosstour fills our needs very well and is very comfortable and roomy. Everyone thinks it is very expensive when they see the Ivory leather interior. It's an Accord so it will be very reliable.

Happy in Melbourne
By captwest on 05/19/11 10:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Waited 3 mos. to write the review in case of problems and there are none. Crosstour styling is fine with me and it rides great and the interior is extremely comfortable. Traded in the hybrid Insight and my back does not hurt anymore on long trips. Car is heavy, but does not drive like a truck, handles very nicely and has above average acceleration. MPG city has been around 20, highway about 26.

Crosstour in Palm Beach
By b_k_m on 04/27/11 18:53 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The decision to acquire a Crosstour was a big one for me. We were coming off a lease on a 2008 Odyssey EX-L. I was initially looking at a Volvo XC 70 wagon, BMW X6 and Lexus RX 330 (we own a Lexus ES 330). While the Lexus did afford us greater luxury and the Volvo did net more of a car feel, we went Crosstour. Simply put, we managed to laser in on value, ride (little higher than a car), performance and functionality. The Crosstour cleared the others by a mile particularly on price and reliability.

Surprisingly Great Value, Fun & Utility
By albert88 on 04/14/11 21:22 PM (PDT)

2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Since 2000, I've bought for my family Lexus GS-400, RX-300, Acura MDX, TL, 2 TSX, BMW X3, 2 Honda Accord, and 2 Toyota RAV-4. After a test drive, it became clear right away that Crosstour is refined, composed, quiet, and has plenty of space for us. The shape is modern and the diamond-white pearl color dresses it like a crouching rabbit ready to take off. My family mentioned that it rides like the Lincoln Towncar we used regularly for our airport service. My wife is now actually anxious to take a long road trip with it! By the way, the BMW 535ix GT has exactly the same dimensions except lower and $30K more. This car is an excellent combination of performance, space, refinement & value.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback in NJ is:

$209 per month*