Wow - The Crosstour is Impressive!
By Ed on
2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I previously owned a Toyota Venza (all of 13 months)and stepped into a Honda dealership on a whim. The mistake (or good fortune) was test driving the Crosstour. What a difference when compared to the Venza. The Crosstour has better ride quality, better built and well appointed. I liked the Venza, but my concern with Toyota has been its lack of attention to detail. The Venza felt cheap when compared to the Crosstour. The best things Venza had going was the remote tailgate,push button start and more cargo room. However, the trade offs were worth jumping to the Crosstour. It's just a far superior vehicle in terms of overall quality.
Favorite Features
The fit and finish are excellent and the road noise is almost non-existent. In addition, the stereo system is superior and the ride was smooth with no engine noise.
Suggested Improvements
They should add a remote control rear hatch and push button start. In addition, a blind spot system would be good, it's rear window visibility could be improved. Lastly, I would like to have turn signal lights on the side view mirrors.