2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Review: What a car!

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour - Consumer Review

What a car!
By Jim Asheville on

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Performance, comfort, practical...all wrapped nicely in one car. I put on 45,000 miles a year. My recent trip of 2,300 miles ended with NO driving fatigue. HWY avg was 26 on this trip. It was like being in a perfectly configured cockpit. The entertainment options were endless, XM radio, iPod, CDs with books on tape. I actually look forward to trips now. My golden retriever loves being in the back. She slept for 5 hours while we drove. She used to get sick in my element and my wife's mini cooper S but this ride is so smooth, she no longer gets car sick. The interior is as luxurious as an Acura, even more so than the TL. Honda nailed this one! It is perfect!

Hands free bluetooth for the iphone. Side mirrors that slant down when backing up to assist with parking, sun roof, comfy seats, leg room, stereo system and that throaty dual exhaust sound when you Punch it to accelerate! The performance is pure heaven!

Trip computer, should already have it. Rear blind spots BUT I do not think there is a reasonable fix without a body design change AND DON'T DO THAT.