2010 Honda Accord Crosstour 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - We adore our Crosstour!

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Review

We adore our Crosstour!
By White Wedding on

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My husband and I came to a compromise on the type of vehicle we both wanted independently and decided that the Crosstour best met both of our needs. His need for speed and room for his 6 foot 300 lb. stature, and my need for safety, strong motor and trunk space. We both required the high stature, as we had previously owned a Mercury Montego and loved how it sat up higher than other Sedans. The Crosstour is so much fun to drive - it hauls "tooshie"! I just wish that the gear box did not have to think about it first when you step on the gas pedal. The car feels sturdy and I feel safe in it. I love the look of it, but it's a love hate styling for most people. All in all a good car!

Favorite Features

XM Radio and bluetooth are standard. Sits up high. Lots of trunk space. Leather heated seats, yay! Sun/Moon roof :-) 18 inch alloy wheels. Heated side mirrors and rear window wiper. Steering wheel controls for radio and bluetooth. Hatchback styling allows for more room in trunk. The body!

Suggested Improvements

Back up camera or sensors should be standard due to serious blind spots in rear of car. Bluetooth microphone could be better. Back seat needs more room. Mirrors on side seem small. Gear box has to think before allowing you to take off when punching the gas - this is annoying. Better gas mileage