2010 Honda Accord Crosstour 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Way better than a Venza

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour - Consumer Review

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Way better than a Venza
By Rick Brewster on

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I never considered owning a Honda until I found the Crosstour. It is one FINE automobile. I has hip arthritis and the Crosstour offers ample leg room to stretch my legs. I like the instrument layout on the dashboard and it has plenty of bells and whistles for me. Passenger's say the rear seating is comfortable and spacious. This is more a couple, or grandparents, car because of the limited storage space. Unless your looking to carry a sofa or a refrigerator home from the store, there is plenty of room Drawbacks are: rear visibility is restricted with the split glass on the hatchback and the EX-L is only available with leather seating, which is a hazard on hot, sunny days.

Favorite Features

I like the way the instrument panel is layed out and the one-touch rear seat fold-down feature.

Suggested Improvements

Rear visibility is restricted from the split glass on the hatchback. Offer cloth seating with the EX-L model. I do not like leather seating.