2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Review: No regrets!

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Review

No regrets!
By JIm on

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Been shopping for over a year, comparing all models in this class. Also reviewed all the Edmunds, Consumer Reports, and Motor Trend Reviews to find a reason why I should not buy this car for my family of 5. I could not find one, other than the 'controversial' styling, which I love. Looks like an Accord on steroids! Love the ride too; responsive, plenty of room for my 3 adult sized children in the back seating, and the quietness of the interior w/Active Sound Control makes the stereo and the cabin much more pleasurable. I did not want an SUV or minivan like every other family. This has great utility and rides like a car. NO regrets!

Exterior and interior styling. Active sound control. Leather seating and blue light dash instrumentation. Stereo is crisp at any volume, covering all the low to high range sound.

Automatic rear hatch. More visibility out back (place rear spoiler/fin at top of rear window?)