More than you paid for
By Karter on
2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
We have enjoyed our Crosstour exactly one month today and are ecstatic to say it has proven to feel like it is worth far more than we paid. This is a car we bought based on articles, reviews, past Honda experience, and Honda reputation. How rare is that? Absolutely solid as a rock, feels all of one piece, not a single rattle, squeak, or wind noise. Feels far more luxurious than our previous Pilot EX- L. My wife and teenage sons love it. This is a rare car that feels special every time you drive it. Everyone is amazed at how quiet and unfazed it feels. It reminds me of the old days when cars weighed over 2 tons and would glide.
Favorite Features
The solid feel, excellent ride, and quiet big-car heft. We have grown to love the looks, the huge interior which easily holds my two 6 ft teenagers and our stuff, excellent stereo, seats far better than Pilot, excellent Nav and rear-view camera (although a must-have).
Suggested Improvements
The owner's manual tells you to remove the antenna before entering an automatic carwash. This is only possible for me while standing in the rear door opening. They should have used a "shark fin" blade like in the Acura. Nothing stops the rear side storage covers from becoming projectiles in a crash.