2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Review: Loving It!

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Review

Loving It!
By bigjed on

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am loving my Crosstour. I bought the pearl diamond 4 EXL, Sporty look, luxury, Good Sound System, Nice Navi System, as well as Bluetooth. I like the height of the Crosstour, you don't have to kneel down to get into the car, you just slip right on in! When I drive it, it's like riding high, I can see the road. I like it's bulky, strong look. It doesn't look like a cheap Honda. Coming from a BMW that always needing TLC, this Honda is very reliable. Getting use to side view rear mirrors, it's nice that you don't have to break your neck trying to see if cars on on the side of you. This car is for good drivers and one who like quality.....

Interior Leather, Quiet, Bluetooth, Rear Back up Camera, Stereo, and handleing of the vehicle. Also Quality. Does not look like every other car on the road...unique and sharp.

First I thought that the rear window could be improve to see better. But then I realize that this car side rear view mirrors that move when you back up, and rear mirror works well for me... it took a week to get use to. But now I love it.......