2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Review: Love my Crosstour

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Review

Love my Crosstour
By Mamalaw on

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my sixth Honda, and I love it. This is pure luxury without a pretentious nameplate, which I appreciate. Not for the big SUV crowd, but a powerful, surefooted, sporty, high end ride with great storage and packing capabilities, and lots of room for passengers. I don't even consider it a CUV; to me, it's more of a sporty, five door that is both practical and great looking. I love the bigger tires and the 4WD capability for bad weather. I've gotten lots of comments and questions, all positive. I am thoroughly enjoying this car, and will have it for many years.

Styling, smooth/quiet ride, height (not too low, not too high), auto backup mirror, quality build, storage (especially the box underneath the hatch area, which is great for wet stuff, breakables, etc.), passenger room, hands free/bluetooth phone, compass, variable cylinder operation, heated mirrors

Heated steering wheel, mileage computer, better rear view (somewhat compromised by hatch, but side mirrors are large and make up for it), mileage could be better, but . . .this is a big, heavy car, and it really does well considering that (approx. 23 mpg mixed driving)