2010 Honda Accord Crosstour 3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation Consumer Review - From Car Crash to Crosstour!

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Review

From Car Crash to Crosstour!
By cargrl313 on

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

ABSOLUTELY ADORE my black on black fully loaded EX-L. She's my baby, I named her Stormy because she's a beast. On 11-15-10 my 2009 Acura TSX was totaled in a horrible car crash. I made it out alive thanks to the framing of my Acura, seeing it was manufactured by Honda and the ZDX was not in my budget the Crosstour was at the top of my list. I love that there's so much head & leg room, my dogs love the room back in the hatch area. This car has absolutely everything I was looking for. The Crosstour is a head turner for sure! I've had it since Black Friday and couldn't be more impressed, the more I drive it the more I love it!

Favorite Features

Voice activated everything. After my car crash the fact that I don't have to remove my hands from the steering wheel is a hugh plus. I didn't have the navi in my TSX. I also love the way people look when they try ti figure out what the heck it is, its a real head turner & I must admit I love the attention.

Suggested Improvements

I wish it had turn signals in the rear view mirrors like my TSX did. I read about it in another review, I wish I hadn't because up until that point she was flawless, now she's just perfect I suppose.