From a Lincoln to a Honda!
By winevisit1 on
2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I have owned or leased Ford/Lincoln cars for several decades. I admire Ford Motor Co. for standing on their own during the financial crisis. I was preapproved for any vehicle I wanted from Lincoln. So, what did I do? I leased a Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L w/ Navigation. We are empty nesters and don't need 2 large SUV's anymore. I am extremely happy with my Crosstour of 1 month! It has excellent acceleration, has a quiet and smooth ride and the voice activated navigation system is awesome. You can actually tell it to change AC temps, change radio stations, or find a gas station, with 1 touch of a button on steering wheel. The only drawback I have found is poor gas mileage in city.
Favorite Features
Strong acceleration, smooth & quiet ride, lots of room to haul stuff, excellent navigation/computer system, rear camera when backing up.
Suggested Improvements
Improve poor visibility in rear of car (mitigated by camera). Add a little more lateral support in seats for us big dogs! Improve city fuel economy (16-18 mpg). Increase the size of moonroof (it's tiny).