2010 Honda Accord Crosstour 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Disappointing electronics

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Review

Disappointing electronics
By MikeyB on

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car to drive and Honda has done a great job morphing an already "Highly Accepted" Accord into a multi-purpose sedan. The hatch back configuration with hidden bin is awesome. The rear visibility is not. I really love the Honda feel and power of the V6. However, I am really disappointed that a car company that made has done so many things right could get the electronics so wrong. The hands free blue tooth without Nav. is awful. Slow and tedious. I am already using the voice commands through my i -phone to circumvent the system. It can't even read or download your phone book. Needs hatchback release. Manual is archaic.

Favorite Features

V-6 power. Interior layout and wrap around dash board. Seat comfort. Looks, Smooth quite ride.

Suggested Improvements

Updated / respectable hands free system w/out nav. Rear hatch release in vehicle and on FOB Gas tender. More sophisticated car computer Better rear vision whether camera, sensors or redesign.