2010 Honda Accord Crosstour 3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Deeply disappointed

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour - Consumer Review

Deeply disappointed
By Mr. Heiberg on

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Third review and it has all been down hill. Latest problem entailed an engine rebuild that took 2-days. Taking back for forth time now (already had brakes redone, and seat belt problem),to have door alignment fixed, temp gauge/sensor replaced, and address paint color match fade issue on plastic parts. In my opinion this car is a disgrace to Honda and should not be called an Accord. I have the White Diamond Pearl finish and it is clear the paint on all of the plastic components were done from a separate batch and mix. DO NOT BUY THIS CAR! I write this third review out of extreme disappointment and frustration. Our last Honda (Civic) was fabulous for 11 car-free years. We traded it in for CT.

Favorite Features

Too disappointed to review the favorable attributes this time as this/my car is a lemon, and i have become very disenchanted over the past 10 months of repeated service hassle ownership

Suggested Improvements

Among the obvious issues raised above, I have noticed the car seems very heavy now and takes some road bumps extremely hard and loud affecting the entire vehicle. Some road surface noise really intrudes into the cabin. Stereo is not very potent or high quality.