2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Review: CT will evolve into a real win

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour - Consumer Review

EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L V6 AWD 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation)

CT will evolve into a real winner
By crowmass on

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We just leased our CT-Navi after driving a Pilot(s) for the past six years. Our kids are no longer car- pool age, and we wanted to downsize. More importantly, we wanted to stay with Honda products. The CT-Navi is a tremendous car and value. The ride is terrific. Beware on highway as 70 mph feels like your only doing 55 mph! Highway mileage is very good @ 27 per gal. Regarding all the reviews I read about the car being beaten with an "ugly stick", I just don't get it. Admittedly, it is a different design but it works! I parked next to an Audi A-6 yesterday, and the Audi owner was very impressed! Finally, and most importantly for me, I am very tall (6'7"). The car is very comfortable to drive.

Favorite Features

Nav is a must. Back-up option really helps overall visibility. Getting more familiar with all the features, but it is very well equipped!

Suggested Improvements

Passenger seat is powered front to back, and reclines, It would be better if you could raise and lower as well. Very surprised Honda cut the corner on that feature!