Bad Honda...bad, bad Honda...
By crapcrosstour on
2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I traded an '05 Yukon SLT for this farce of a fuel saver when the Crosstour first came out. I thought with gas prices rising, it would be a good move. NOT~This car gets worse mileage (both in city and hwy) than either of my 2 prior Yukies. Honda kept passing the mileage off as the car "needing to be broken in"...seriously? How much breaking in? I have had this car for almost 3 years (46K mi) and it is worse now than before. The car still looks great and the interior has held up nicely, except for the plastic pieces, not built to last. So far, I've replaced brakes, tires, lights, etc.
Favorite Features
When I bought this car, all crosstour dashes were black, I don't know if there are other options now or not, but in the summer, this, coupled with the fact that there is an ac powered by a gerbil, makes your face feel like you are roasting...Not cool, literally. My husband won't even ride in this car in the summer. But today is the end...Tomorrow, a more economical Cadillac crossover(GM~this Honda has brought me back to you) :)
Suggested Improvements
Fuel economy, more metal, light-colored dash, more cfm and rpm with a/c, better tires, better brakes, and big one here... Less slimy representatives to deal with customers.