2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:
Best part of my day is driving this car
By Todd on 07/21/10 11:14 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Hands down the BEST car I have ever purchased - it's sleek, fast and overall a pleasure to drive. With the 4AWD I feel as though I am locked to the road... and I find myself cruising at 80 mph and not realizing it. The car is silent, no air noise, no vibration, not even engine noise. The car is by all means the most perfect car I have ever owned.

Bubba STILL Loves This Car
By Bubbalovesthiscar on 07/20/10 19:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It's been several months since I first purchased this car and wrote my first review (4/3/10 original). I've got nearly 7000 miles on the car. I hate when I'm NOT driving it. I can't help it. It's a fun car to drive and it's still turning heads (believe me: It ain't ME they're looking at!). It's the perfect combination of style, class, performance, and usefulness.

Nice Second Car
By Stan on 07/17/10 14:35 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Overall very pleased with the Crosstour. We like the styling and the convenience of the hatchback. The car is comfortable to drive. So far - so good. The limited rear visibility tempers after a few drives. One learns to use the mirrors much more than other SUVs. The smaller cargo capacity does not matter to us as we have a larger SUV as our primary vehicle (Acura MDX).

A very thoughtfully built car
By miguelo on 07/13/10 20:04 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Car is well-built, very stable, little float on curves. Navigation and back-up camera very helpful. Systems (audio, menu, bluetooth, ipod) all very intuitive. Could use a little more speed on the contact logs, song choices on ipod. Comfort a plus, nice job on the leather. Exterior styling is very clean and functional, good drag coefficient on this model. Overall a 9 out of 10.

Great value and solid performance
By Hilbily on 07/10/10 18:28 PM (PDT)

Now that I've had it a while, I'm even more impressed with my Crosstour than I was when I test drove it. Build quality is excellent and it performs like a sports car. It has plenty of power and takes the curves with a great deal of aplomb. The ride is quiet and it handles city streets like its on a newly paved street.I feel like I got a great deal, in terms of value, with this car as opposed to some of the others I considered. this is our fifth Honda and I've never been disappointed.

Awesome Car Hands down!
By PD on 07/08/10 19:37 PM (PDT)

This is my first Honda. I fell in love with this car from the time I test drove it. It handles with lots of solidity and control. The shape and sleekness of this car catches everyone's attention. This car looks better in person. Go check it out yourself. Bet ya buy one!

Lovin my new ride
By peats on 07/08/10 13:44 PM (PDT)

Just got the new car yesterday and I am in LOVE, traded 2005 Lexus RX330 which I did not care for, trans. trouble that Lexus said was normal. Anyway looked for 3 months at cars, from Acura to Infiniti, Lincoln. This car beats them all hands down, I love it. Drives like a dream, shifting is responsive audio is great, navi is superb and then there is the satellite radio. WOW this car is it. the rear hatch has the greatest compartment to remove if you have something wet not to ruin carpet. I have the total package in Black/Black interior and I was turning heads this morning coming to work, everyone thinks it is hot looking. I am 63 years young and love my new Crosstour. Thanks Honda.

I love my CROSSTOUR!
By a happy driver on 07/03/10 09:04 AM (PDT)

I don't know what is not to love about this car. I wanted an SUV with better gas mileage that had a lower profile and more sedan like. This is it!

Not for the vertically-challenged!
By BocaBrad on 07/01/10 12:26 PM (PDT)

Love it so far, but the front seats should go higher. I'm 5'11" and it's just about right at the highest setting. My friend, who's 5'4", felt uncomfortably low at the highest driver seat setting. She currently drives a BMW 3 Series. Moreover, the passenger seat has no height adjustment at all. Looks great, drives well, plenty of rear leg room, and the gadgets are cool. You only get the rear view camera with Navigation, which I believe was a design mistake by Honda. It's tough to see out the back.

A little piece of Awesomeness!
By livin_in_the_stix on 07/01/10 07:50 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love love love this car! I've had the car for almost 3 months and am still in awe. I love the way it handles, the comfort of the interior all the bells and whistles, and the overall look of the car. It's a mean piece of machinery. Kudos to Honda for making such a great vehicle!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback in VA is:

$116 per month*