Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

Amazing car
By DanR

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

You have to drive this car to appreciate the great job of Honda! Wish they had push start and back up camera without navigation!

Favorite Features

Engine, comfort, quiet, roomy, quality

Suggested Improvements

Push start, back up camera, option without navigation .

Oh, My God, I Love It!
By Lee

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Went to the Honda dealer to see their small SUVs and fell in love with this thing. Everyone who drives it loves it. Tremendous features for the price. Have owned Lexus in the past and this is a bargain. Full to drive, sporty but very practical. Just an excellent car. Husband likes driving it better than his Lexus SC430.

Favorite Features

Hatchback. Unique back styling looks like my old Porsche. Fast! Sleek but rear seats still comfortable for adults.

Suggested Improvements

Auto starter. Front grill could be more stylish. Rear view obstructed.

I love my CT
By Leilani

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I guess I never posted a review on my CT. I've had it since 2/10 and it was an impulse buy. I had seen the CT at a Costco display and fell in love so when we went to the dealer and went through the car - the selling point was the hatch with the tray and the latch to lower the back seats among other things. I had an 06 Accord and it seemed like the CT fixed the things that bugged me about my Accord (which I loved as well). I drive fast and it's smooth and corners very well. This car runs very quiet and the Active Noise makes it quiet inside although I play the stereo very loudly. I love my CT even more after eight months of driving it.

Favorite Features

Backup Camera, one touch moonroof, bluetooth, USB cable plus memory driver seat were other things that I really love.

Suggested Improvements

Improve rear visibility. Watch out for blind spots however, if you set your mirrors out far enough (and they're big mirrors) it's not a problem - you get used to it. Google blind spot for directions on how to set your mirrors correctly.

Solid Car
By kjac220

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Looked at many cars but finally narrowed my final choice to a Subaru Outback Wagon, a Toyota Venza, a Ford Edge, and the Crosstour. Have been very happy with this car! It is quiet on the road and has a nice sound system. Need the AWD for Montana winters and love the sporty look over an SUV (had a Nissan Murano.)

Favorite Features

Quiet ride, nice stereo, bluetooth phone capability.

Suggested Improvements

Would love to have keyless entry again (miss that feature). I also prefer chrome wheels but didn't want to spend the extra $2000 so purchased after- market rims for way less that really added to the sporty look of the car.

Love this Crosstour
By LC

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very nice looking crossover, it smooth to drive it a great looking automobile inside is great roomy I'm a big guy 6'9" and 250 lb and I fit, well price is right love it love it love it

Favorite Features

body style inside look

Suggested Improvements

push start