Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 147 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

love my CT
By Maryellen

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love the Crosstour, had a CR-V and was tired of the bumpy ride , but loved Honda so traded. Have had lots of compliments on the car. Was on the freeway and a Honda Accord occupants passing me gave a "thumbs up" about the car. Love the two driver setting as I share the driving on a trip. Also like the side view mirror droping as I back into my garage. That way I don't hit anything. Great car to drive in every way.

Electric lift on hatchback

Deeply disappointed
By Mr. Heiberg

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Third review and it has all been down hill. Latest problem entailed an engine rebuild that took 2-days. Taking back for forth time now (already had brakes redone, and seat belt problem),to have door alignment fixed, temp gauge/sensor replaced, and address paint color match fade issue on plastic parts. In my opinion this car is a disgrace to Honda and should not be called an Accord. I have the White Diamond Pearl finish and it is clear the paint on all of the plastic components were done from a separate batch and mix. DO NOT BUY THIS CAR! I write this third review out of extreme disappointment and frustration. Our last Honda (Civic) was fabulous for 11 car-free years. We traded it in for CT.

Too disappointed to review the favorable attributes this time as this/my car is a lemon, and i have become very disenchanted over the past 10 months of repeated service hassle ownership

Among the obvious issues raised above, I have noticed the car seems very heavy now and takes some road bumps extremely hard and loud affecting the entire vehicle. Some road surface noise really intrudes into the cabin. Stereo is not very potent or high quality.

Absolutely Fantastic!
By MarcieM

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm an "oldster" with a love of sleek design sporty AND the love of hatchbacks and this Crosstour is one of the best I have owned replacing a 96 Saab 3 door. Wish it had included a mileage tender showing mpg as the Saab did but it's really most comfortable small-mid range car I have driven. Let you know more after a year.

Love the bluetooth and the flash drive

wish the backup camera came separate but I am really getting used to the bar in the vision. Mileage tender would be good showing mpg as you drive and gallons left.

Love it
By pat

Have only owned the vehicle for 2 weeks but it is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Middle aged. Kids gone. Wanted a crossover without the box look and 4wd. What a surprise. I love the look, the drive, the handling and comfort. After spending hours with the navi, we have it down pat. We go for rides when we don't have to and that hasn't happened in a long time.

navi, auto temp,cargo area features, back-up camera

kill the wood grain, font size menu for navi ( unless i haven't found it yet)

A dream car
By Sarah

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded my Volvo XC 70 for the Crosstour and never looked back. I researched AWD wagons and crossovers and this was the clear winner. The crosstour is superior to the Volvo (and numerous luxury SUVS) in comfort, reliability, ease of maintenance and great looks. Despite the absence of a turbo, there is plenty of power and responsiveness. Plenty of cargo space - my German shepherd fits in the car very nicely. The interior envelops you and is extremely quiet. This is the car I have been waiting a long time for and finally found.

comfortable seats w/ excellent lumbar support, AWD, uses regular fuel, rides smoothly and handles beautifully - agile and responsive, love the hidden storage compartments in back

Definitely a struggle with rear visibility - a GPS screen with rear vision should be required. I am surprised it passed US safety standards