2010 Honda Accord Crosstour - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:
Great value for money, amazing CUV!
By Iyoob on 08/21/10 16:27 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was the first few who bought this vehicle (dec 09), when the media was kicking off dust over it's styling. Myself and my wife actually fell in love with styling of this car with the first look. Build quality is true to Honda and is very good. Rear visibility felt little compromised in the beginning, but then you will quickly get over that, especially once you start noticing the view below the spoiler. Turning radius is little less compared to accord which I was used to, but it's matter of few days time by which you will get over it. Other than these, it is fantastic. Smooth and excellent ride, adequate power, quiet interiors and adequate space. The vehicle gives very sturdy and sporty feel

Way better than a Venza
By Rick Brewster on 08/20/10 06:32 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I never considered owning a Honda until I found the Crosstour. It is one FINE automobile. I has hip arthritis and the Crosstour offers ample leg room to stretch my legs. I like the instrument layout on the dashboard and it has plenty of bells and whistles for me. Passenger's say the rear seating is comfortable and spacious. This is more a couple, or grandparents, car because of the limited storage space. Unless your looking to carry a sofa or a refrigerator home from the store, there is plenty of room Drawbacks are: rear visibility is restricted with the split glass on the hatchback and the EX-L is only available with leather seating, which is a hazard on hot, sunny days.

CW4JSOCFBNC's Accord Crosstour Update
By CW4JSOCFBNC on 08/13/10 09:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am upgrading my review that I wrote in March 2010. We are more pleased than ever that we purchased this vehicle. We believe that this is the best Honda produced for 2010. Our vehicle is black on black with dark tinted windows and we continue to get compliments on the vehicle everyday. Most people say that they can not believe that this vehicle is made by Honda. My wife has taken over being the primary driver of this vehicle and she is impressed with the performance of the vehicle in the city and on the highway. I am glad we purchased the all wheel drive which has been a great benefit in the heavy rain. I look forward to testing the all wheel drive out in the snow this winter.

My second Crosstour
By Buck on 08/11/10 08:36 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We are now a 2 Crosstour family. Love the comfort, utility and simply "slick" manners in all situations. This car is an overall better car than those costing much more.If you don't need to haul around 2 tons of stuff, it id perfect. For the weight and type vehicle, gets excellent gas mileage with superb range. Unquestionably the best Honda ever. If you read the reviews carefully and ignore the immature remarks offered by some, you will find enormous satisfaction with this vehicle. Highly recommend.

Best Honda ever!
By Rowens34 on 07/31/10 14:54 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Drives great, looks fantastic and has everything I want in a car.

Excellent car
By magnum on 07/27/10 07:12 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We are very happy with the Crosstour. The ride is similar to our Cadillac STS. Very spacious and good power. Gas mileage average is 22 mpg so far. Fit and finish is excellent. A near luxury car.

Great Choice!
By dlbos on 07/25/10 16:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Crosstour is a great car. My first Honda was an '07 Civic Hybrid that was a great car, but at 70 it was not easy to get in and out. I saw the Crosstour at the Chicago Auto Show and was convinced. I just drove a thousand miles and got 27.6 mpg with great comfort. It reminded me of the BMW I once owned. No regrets from the purchase and I got a great deal although I had to wait 2 months for delivery.

Love my crosstour
By dee on 07/25/10 07:49 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I saw the Crosstour and fell in love with it. I have never owned a Honda and have spent a lot of time and energy trying to find a car/SUV that I really like. I would encourage others to buy a different car so I can be the only one driving this awesome car. I like the styling and the interior head/leg room. I am 5'9" and my husband is 6'3" and this is perfect. I can see myself driving this car and loving it for a long time. I think the look of the car and its performance are fantastic.

No regrets!
By JIm on 07/23/10 11:42 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Been shopping for over a year, comparing all models in this class. Also reviewed all the Edmunds, Consumer Reports, and Motor Trend Reviews to find a reason why I should not buy this car for my family of 5. I could not find one, other than the 'controversial' styling, which I love. Looks like an Accord on steroids! Love the ride too; responsive, plenty of room for my 3 adult sized children in the back seating, and the quietness of the interior w/Active Sound Control makes the stereo and the cabin much more pleasurable. I did not want an SUV or minivan like every other family. This has great utility and rides like a car. NO regrets!

This car is the best of the best
By Scott on 07/22/10 21:49 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The lines/appearance of this car are truly one of my all time favorites--overall it's understated elegance. Love it all. Must be seen and driven to be truly appreciated. The navigation, a/c, fit and finish are excellent. I was quite surprised at how technologically sophisticated it is. Except for driving, almost everything else can be operated via voice commands (i.e. a/c, heating, radio,stereo, nav. etc.). Fun to drive and well powered. I truly do not understand the reviewers who have critiqued the shape of the vehicle.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour in VA is:

$116 per month*