2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

Sort Reviews by

Amazing car
By DanR

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

You have to drive this car to appreciate the great job of Honda! Wish they had push start and back up camera without navigation!

Favorite Features

Engine, comfort, quiet, roomy, quality

Suggested Improvements

Push start, back up camera, option without navigation .

Oh, My God, I Love It!
By Lee

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Went to the Honda dealer to see their small SUVs and fell in love with this thing. Everyone who drives it loves it. Tremendous features for the price. Have owned Lexus in the past and this is a bargain. Full to drive, sporty but very practical. Just an excellent car. Husband likes driving it better than his Lexus SC430.

Favorite Features

Hatchback. Unique back styling looks like my old Porsche. Fast! Sleek but rear seats still comfortable for adults.

Suggested Improvements

Auto starter. Front grill could be more stylish. Rear view obstructed.

I love my CT
By Leilani

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I guess I never posted a review on my CT. I've had it since 2/10 and it was an impulse buy. I had seen the CT at a Costco display and fell in love so when we went to the dealer and went through the car - the selling point was the hatch with the tray and the latch to lower the back seats among other things. I had an 06 Accord and it seemed like the CT fixed the things that bugged me about my Accord (which I loved as well). I drive fast and it's smooth and corners very well. This car runs very quiet and the Active Noise makes it quiet inside although I play the stereo very loudly. I love my CT even more after eight months of driving it.

Favorite Features

Backup Camera, one touch moonroof, bluetooth, USB cable plus memory driver seat were other things that I really love.

Suggested Improvements

Improve rear visibility. Watch out for blind spots however, if you set your mirrors out far enough (and they're big mirrors) it's not a problem - you get used to it. Google blind spot for directions on how to set your mirrors correctly.

Solid Car
By kjac220

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Looked at many cars but finally narrowed my final choice to a Subaru Outback Wagon, a Toyota Venza, a Ford Edge, and the Crosstour. Have been very happy with this car! It is quiet on the road and has a nice sound system. Need the AWD for Montana winters and love the sporty look over an SUV (had a Nissan Murano.)

Favorite Features

Quiet ride, nice stereo, bluetooth phone capability.

Suggested Improvements

Would love to have keyless entry again (miss that feature). I also prefer chrome wheels but didn't want to spend the extra $2000 so purchased after- market rims for way less that really added to the sporty look of the car.

Love this Crosstour
By LC

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very nice looking crossover, it smooth to drive it a great looking automobile inside is great roomy I'm a big guy 6'9" and 250 lb and I fit, well price is right love it love it love it

Favorite Features

body style inside look

Suggested Improvements

push start

Buy this car
By Tacoma

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We wandered through every dealership and drove just about every car in the same class and are thrilled with the choice. From Audi (awful) to Subaru - it was an easy decision. The car jumps through building traffic and has plenty of hp to separate itself. The styling has drawn lots of favorable comments every where we go. The car is green (tough color to find)with a tan leather interior and is absolutely beautiful against all other cars in the class. The exterior may raise eyebrows but we like it and it doesn't look like every other car on the road. Great interior appointments - lots of room (moving out of Sienna). A great car for families or anyone needing the space.

Favorite Features

Performance is terrific. The styling in and out is great. Room for family and related gear. The color combination. Good mileage for performance trade off.

Suggested Improvements

Trunk light. Remote trunk access. Fin for an antenna. Rear seat html and extra charger outlet.

Handy hatchback
By gthawk

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

While we don't often require a large trunk, the occasional purchases at Ikea, etc., made us appreciate the trunk capacity of our old Dodge Intrepid, especially when the rear seats were folded down. Looking for a new car, not an SUV, we were drawn to the Crosstour and have been pleased so far. We've already hauled a tall bookcase. The car is well-finished and comfortable, and the high driving position is a plus.

Favorite Features

Levers in trunk that fold down the rear seats, hidden storage compartments underneath trunk floor, easily removable parcel shelf, usb jack.

Suggested Improvements

Indicator lights on side view mirrors (cheaper Hondas already have them, so why not the top-of- the-line model?) Interior release button for tailgate. Addition of distance-until-empty when cycling through values shown on speedometer or center unit.

I Like My Car
By Roshel

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It is a nice family car. The driving seat and steering wheel is very comfortable.There is enough space in the backseat of the car. The backseat of the car folds up to get more space in the trunk. I really enjoy driving this car.

Favorite Features

The car has a sunroof. It has 6 cd players.It is front wheel drive. It has a trunk cover.

Suggested Improvements

No comments.

Good for all uses
By suzanne

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I enjoy driving the car and have had no problems with it. Good reliability in all aspects. Drove it to the east coast the week after purchasing it and got wonderful mileage on toll roads. Driving the speed limit and with minimal traffic I got 26-27 mpg. Love the car.

Favorite Features

Hatchback, I have owned 3 other hatchbacks and was glad Honda now makes one. XM radio and full electric driver seat is also nice. It is very versatile.

Suggested Improvements

Have the hatchback open electronically and rear backing camera also a smaller bar across the hatchback.

Perfect For Us
By rdreece

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I love to travel by car and take back roads a lot. We've had an 06 Jeep Commander that was great but used lots of gas. The Crosstour has 4WD, gets much better gas mileage, is more fun to drive and has MUCH more room for backseat passengers.

Favorite Features

I love the styling. Every other car on the road is an SUV these days and its nice to have something different.

Suggested Improvements

Back-up camera without getting factory GPS. The Jeep had factory GPS that was out of date the day we bought it. Chrysler wanted $200 bucks to update it. We bought a Garmin with lifetime updates. Trip computer with mpg.