2010 Honda Accord Crosstour - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:
Amazing car
By DanR on 10/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

You have to drive this car to appreciate the great job of Honda! Wish they had push start and back up camera without navigation!

Oh, My God, I Love It!
By Lee on 10/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Went to the Honda dealer to see their small SUVs and fell in love with this thing. Everyone who drives it loves it. Tremendous features for the price. Have owned Lexus in the past and this is a bargain. Full to drive, sporty but very practical. Just an excellent car. Husband likes driving it better than his Lexus SC430.

I love my CT
By Leilani on 10/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I guess I never posted a review on my CT. I've had it since 2/10 and it was an impulse buy. I had seen the CT at a Costco display and fell in love so when we went to the dealer and went through the car - the selling point was the hatch with the tray and the latch to lower the back seats among other things. I had an 06 Accord and it seemed like the CT fixed the things that bugged me about my Accord (which I loved as well). I drive fast and it's smooth and corners very well. This car runs very quiet and the Active Noise makes it quiet inside although I play the stereo very loudly. I love my CT even more after eight months of driving it.

Solid Car
By kjac220 on 10/05/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Looked at many cars but finally narrowed my final choice to a Subaru Outback Wagon, a Toyota Venza, a Ford Edge, and the Crosstour. Have been very happy with this car! It is quiet on the road and has a nice sound system. Need the AWD for Montana winters and love the sporty look over an SUV (had a Nissan Murano.)

Love this Crosstour
By LC on 10/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Very nice looking crossover, it smooth to drive it a great looking automobile inside is great roomy I'm a big guy 6'9" and 250 lb and I fit, well price is right love it love it love it

Handy hatchback
By gthawk on 10/01/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

While we don't often require a large trunk, the occasional purchases at Ikea, etc., made us appreciate the trunk capacity of our old Dodge Intrepid, especially when the rear seats were folded down. Looking for a new car, not an SUV, we were drawn to the Crosstour and have been pleased so far. We've already hauled a tall bookcase. The car is well-finished and comfortable, and the high driving position is a plus.

Buy this car
By Tacoma on 10/01/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We wandered through every dealership and drove just about every car in the same class and are thrilled with the choice. From Audi (awful) to Subaru - it was an easy decision. The car jumps through building traffic and has plenty of hp to separate itself. The styling has drawn lots of favorable comments every where we go. The car is green (tough color to find)with a tan leather interior and is absolutely beautiful against all other cars in the class. The exterior may raise eyebrows but we like it and it doesn't look like every other car on the road. Great interior appointments - lots of room (moving out of Sienna). A great car for families or anyone needing the space.

I Like My Car
By Roshel on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It is a nice family car. The driving seat and steering wheel is very comfortable.There is enough space in the backseat of the car. The backseat of the car folds up to get more space in the trunk. I really enjoy driving this car.

Good for all uses
By suzanne on 09/23/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I enjoy driving the car and have had no problems with it. Good reliability in all aspects. Drove it to the east coast the week after purchasing it and got wonderful mileage on toll roads. Driving the speed limit and with minimal traffic I got 26-27 mpg. Love the car.

Perfect For Us
By rdreece on 09/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I love to travel by car and take back roads a lot. We've had an 06 Jeep Commander that was great but used lots of gas. The Crosstour has 4WD, gets much better gas mileage, is more fun to drive and has MUCH more room for backseat passengers.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour in VA is:

$117 per month*