Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Reviews - 145 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

Great vehicle
By lukederosa

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the 5th Honda I have owned and my lease was up on the Accord EX/L. My wife like the look of the Crosstour and after we drove it we purchased it. We wanted an all-wheel drive and extra cargo space since I recently retired. The Crosstour is quiet, fun to drive, handles very well and has a great price point. The only draw back is the passenger seat is too low for my wife who is 5' 2" so we purchased a seat cushion. I'm 6'1" and feel like I'm sitting in a cave. That is the only negative on this great vehicle.

handling, smooth ride, quiet interior, great sound system, love the blue tooth and quality of manufacturing.

raise the front passenger seat or have it adjustable like the drivers side.

Disappointing electronics
By MikeyB

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car to drive and Honda has done a great job morphing an already "Highly Accepted" Accord into a multi-purpose sedan. The hatch back configuration with hidden bin is awesome. The rear visibility is not. I really love the Honda feel and power of the V6. However, I am really disappointed that a car company that made has done so many things right could get the electronics so wrong. The hands free blue tooth without Nav. is awful. Slow and tedious. I am already using the voice commands through my i -phone to circumvent the system. It can't even read or download your phone book. Needs hatchback release. Manual is archaic.

V-6 power. Interior layout and wrap around dash board. Seat comfort. Looks, Smooth quite ride.

Updated / respectable hands free system w/out nav. Rear hatch release in vehicle and on FOB Gas tender. More sophisticated car computer Better rear vision whether camera, sensors or redesign.

Crosstour Exploding Sunroofs
By CT Exploding Sunroof

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This performs and feels well. Unfortunately, my Honda Crosstour along with others online have had a problem with spontaneously exploding sunroofs. In my situation, American Honda and Gillman Honda had no intention of analyzing the situation with concern and they seem to be experts at ping ponging customers back and forth.

Smooth ride.

Consult Toyota's consumer relations team.

Never looked back!
By BigHeadEd

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Extremely pleased with the car in every way. At the time of purchase I couldn't afford the navi package as I couldn't justify a $2500 price jump for a navi and backup cam (especially since I have my own portable navi) so I settled for the backup sensors and am quite satisfied at the compromise. I traded in my Volvo S40 T5 and honestly never looked back. The car is a step up in every way save for the badge, (Volvo being a 'premium' car) and the MPG tracker. My XTour is quite roomy, super quiet compared to my S40, and although it doesn't sprint as quick as my Volvo did, it's got more than enough oomph to do whatever I need done.

Backup sensors, USB connectivity, Bluetooth, exterior design, rear passenger space, instrument cluster accent color

Better fuel consumption tracking (ECO light by itself just doesn't cut it), better placement of seat warmer switches as the driver side one is completely obscured by hand brake, backup sensors or backup camera should be standard equip

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L w/Nav
By JC

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in a TL for this. Loved that car & love this one. Way more room than the TL, AWD, loads of features - just not as fun to drive as my TL. Hopefully Acura takes a cue here & builds out an equivalent Acura model. Got to use the car in deep, blowing snow this weekend & the thing was a champ.

Navigation, iPod interface, phone HandsFree, AWD, lots of cargo space, & fold down seats.

Absent the back up camera, the Crosstour could be a bit risky given the lack of back window visibility.