Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord-crosstour - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

Amazing Value
By DonnieD

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Admittedly, I just got my car today, so it's too soon to tell on many of the ratings categories. However, being the end of the model year, we got a screaming deal on a lease. I am literally paying less per month for this feature-packed, high style, brand new XTour than I am for my 09 Civic. The body is somewhat similar to the BMW X6, which I LOVE, but for $30,000 less, I'll stick with my Honda! I traded in an 08 Highlander (which never grew on me). I hope the gas mileage will be better on this car. The XTour gives me the feeling of luxury, the utility of driving my kids around, & space for football gear in the back. I hope I am still loving it a year from now!

Favorite Features

XM radio, USB port, steering wheel audio controls, the handles that fold down the rear seats, unique styling.

Suggested Improvements

I don't think the lack of hatch release is a big deal...I'm hoping for decent gas mileage!

This is one nice car!
By jnwfla

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have researched and test driven a lot of cars over the last couple months (Equinox, RDX, Fusion, SRX, CTS Wagon, Venza, Mazda6, Sonata and probably some I can't remember). The Crosstour is the best of the lot. This car is for my wife and she wanted a sedan at first (moving from a Passat Wagon and a few SUV's before that). I showed her the Crosstour with sedan/coupe styling but still some utility with the hatchback and she fell in LOVE. The car has good power, lots of features and rides like you are on a cloud. Like some say, it is an Accord on steroids.

Favorite Features

Dual Zone climate control, easy flip rear seats, hidden storage bin, V6 deactivation to a V3 or V4, new noise control system and rides like a dream.

Suggested Improvements

Power lift gate, push button start, XM radio on EX trim.

Happy with the CT
By B & C

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased our first Honda (2009 Accord EX-L w/nav) in 2008. Loved the car but after two years (and getting older) found it hard to get in and out of. Also noticed the road and wind noise. Started looking around for a vehicle that might be easier to get in and out of with a smoother, quieter ride. Test drove the Edge, Equinox, Highlander and Venza. Liked the Venza but decided to try the CR-V. During the test drive the salesman suggested we might want to drive the CT. Had not heard of it but after seeing it (White Diamond Pearl w/black leather,and driving it, knew it was what we had been looking for. Loved the styling, familiar features, ride and love to drive it. Can't wait for long trip.

Favorite Features

Ease of entry/exit; ride is smooth and quiet; lots of cargo room with two lights in cargo area, navigator/audio system, USB port, and styling. Doesn't look like every other car on the road.

Suggested Improvements

Power lift gate, power up and down for passenger seat, relocate the USB port, compass in rear view mirror for models with navi (other vehicles we drove had both).

Great vehicle
By lukederosa

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the 5th Honda I have owned and my lease was up on the Accord EX/L. My wife like the look of the Crosstour and after we drove it we purchased it. We wanted an all-wheel drive and extra cargo space since I recently retired. The Crosstour is quiet, fun to drive, handles very well and has a great price point. The only draw back is the passenger seat is too low for my wife who is 5' 2" so we purchased a seat cushion. I'm 6'1" and feel like I'm sitting in a cave. That is the only negative on this great vehicle.

Favorite Features

handling, smooth ride, quiet interior, great sound system, love the blue tooth and quality of manufacturing.

Suggested Improvements

raise the front passenger seat or have it adjustable like the drivers side.

Disappointing electronics
By MikeyB

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car to drive and Honda has done a great job morphing an already "Highly Accepted" Accord into a multi-purpose sedan. The hatch back configuration with hidden bin is awesome. The rear visibility is not. I really love the Honda feel and power of the V6. However, I am really disappointed that a car company that made has done so many things right could get the electronics so wrong. The hands free blue tooth without Nav. is awful. Slow and tedious. I am already using the voice commands through my i -phone to circumvent the system. It can't even read or download your phone book. Needs hatchback release. Manual is archaic.

Favorite Features

V-6 power. Interior layout and wrap around dash board. Seat comfort. Looks, Smooth quite ride.

Suggested Improvements

Updated / respectable hands free system w/out nav. Rear hatch release in vehicle and on FOB Gas tender. More sophisticated car computer Better rear vision whether camera, sensors or redesign.