2010 Honda Accord Crosstour - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:
Sweet
By kellyk on 11/12/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love it my First Honda and it is everything I have ever wanted. I have always been a Mitsubishi owner have had 4. I wanted to check out the other markets to see what is out there, first stop was Honda the second I saw the crosstour I was sold, the best ride I have ever had. So smooth on the road, easy to handle, comfortable. overall awesome looking. could not be happier

love my CT
By Maryellen on 11/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love the Crosstour, had a CR-V and was tired of the bumpy ride , but loved Honda so traded. Have had lots of compliments on the car. Was on the freeway and a Honda Accord occupants passing me gave a "thumbs up" about the car. Love the two driver setting as I share the driving on a trip. Also like the side view mirror droping as I back into my garage. That way I don't hit anything. Great car to drive in every way.

Deeply disappointed
By Mr. Heiberg on 11/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Third review and it has all been down hill. Latest problem entailed an engine rebuild that took 2-days. Taking back for forth time now (already had brakes redone, and seat belt problem),to have door alignment fixed, temp gauge/sensor replaced, and address paint color match fade issue on plastic parts. In my opinion this car is a disgrace to Honda and should not be called an Accord. I have the White Diamond Pearl finish and it is clear the paint on all of the plastic components were done from a separate batch and mix. DO NOT BUY THIS CAR! I write this third review out of extreme disappointment and frustration. Our last Honda (Civic) was fabulous for 11 car-free years. We traded it in for CT.

Absolutely Fantastic!
By MarcieM on 11/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm an "oldster" with a love of sleek design sporty AND the love of hatchbacks and this Crosstour is one of the best I have owned replacing a 96 Saab 3 door. Wish it had included a mileage tender showing mpg as the Saab did but it's really most comfortable small-mid range car I have driven. Let you know more after a year.

Love it
By pat on 11/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have only owned the vehicle for 2 weeks but it is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Middle aged. Kids gone. Wanted a crossover without the box look and 4wd. What a surprise. I love the look, the drive, the handling and comfort. After spending hours with the navi, we have it down pat. We go for rides when we don't have to and that hasn't happened in a long time.

A dream car
By Sarah on 10/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded my Volvo XC 70 for the Crosstour and never looked back. I researched AWD wagons and crossovers and this was the clear winner. The crosstour is superior to the Volvo (and numerous luxury SUVS) in comfort, reliability, ease of maintenance and great looks. Despite the absence of a turbo, there is plenty of power and responsiveness. Plenty of cargo space - my German shepherd fits in the car very nicely. The interior envelops you and is extremely quiet. This is the car I have been waiting a long time for and finally found.

What a car!
By Jim Asheville on 10/29/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Performance, comfort, practical...all wrapped nicely in one car. I put on 45,000 miles a year. My recent trip of 2,300 miles ended with NO driving fatigue. HWY avg was 26 on this trip. It was like being in a perfectly configured cockpit. The entertainment options were endless, XM radio, iPod, CDs with books on tape. I actually look forward to trips now. My golden retriever loves being in the back. She slept for 5 hours while we drove. She used to get sick in my element and my wife's mini cooper S but this ride is so smooth, she no longer gets car sick. The interior is as luxurious as an Acura, even more so than the TL. Honda nailed this one! It is perfect!

Awesome, star wars machine
By Erich J Abt on 10/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Best car I ever owned, beautiful styling, fun to drive, interior room super, rear seats, actual higher then then front seats. Tight steering, good handling, fast, just get on it, shifts through gears like a dream, love the rear space, put an living room club chair inside and closed the hatch, many stooge compartment, sunglass holder, cell phone, coin holder, deep cup holders, cd, and extra bottle holder in doors, get many compliments on looks and color. Honda is a very well built car, star war electronics, separate climate control, super radio, sound system, controls on steering wheel, also bluethooth, hands free, safety, 10 air bags, Honda engine, 3,4, 6 cyl. Great gas mileage, over 30 mpg.

This is Like A Muscle SABB
By I love my Crosstour on 10/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent Design Horsepower I love They should have changed that honda radio other than that I love it!

Don't get it.
By nz24 on 10/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I assume the 7.5 rating the editor gives this terrific car has to do with it's lack of room compared to other SUVs. Well they don't get it. What they should be saying is that the Crosstour has a great deal of room compared to other cars. This has all the attributes of an excellent car and the benefits of an SUV. I also drive a Infinity G35X and the Crosstour although may not be quite as peppy, it is in definitely in the same class.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour in VA is:

$116 per month*