2010 Honda Accord Crosstour - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:
Amazing Value
By DonnieD on 12/05/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Admittedly, I just got my car today, so it's too soon to tell on many of the ratings categories. However, being the end of the model year, we got a screaming deal on a lease. I am literally paying less per month for this feature-packed, high style, brand new XTour than I am for my 09 Civic. The body is somewhat similar to the BMW X6, which I LOVE, but for $30,000 less, I'll stick with my Honda! I traded in an 08 Highlander (which never grew on me). I hope the gas mileage will be better on this car. The XTour gives me the feeling of luxury, the utility of driving my kids around, & space for football gear in the back. I hope I am still loving it a year from now!

This is one nice car!
By jnwfla on 12/03/10 16:16 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have researched and test driven a lot of cars over the last couple months (Equinox, RDX, Fusion, SRX, CTS Wagon, Venza, Mazda6, Sonata and probably some I can't remember). The Crosstour is the best of the lot. This car is for my wife and she wanted a sedan at first (moving from a Passat Wagon and a few SUV's before that). I showed her the Crosstour with sedan/coupe styling but still some utility with the hatchback and she fell in LOVE. The car has good power, lots of features and rides like you are on a cloud. Like some say, it is an Accord on steroids.

Happy with the CT
By B & C on 12/02/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased our first Honda (2009 Accord EX-L w/nav) in 2008. Loved the car but after two years (and getting older) found it hard to get in and out of. Also noticed the road and wind noise. Started looking around for a vehicle that might be easier to get in and out of with a smoother, quieter ride. Test drove the Edge, Equinox, Highlander and Venza. Liked the Venza but decided to try the CR-V. During the test drive the salesman suggested we might want to drive the CT. Had not heard of it but after seeing it (White Diamond Pearl w/black leather,and driving it, knew it was what we had been looking for. Loved the styling, familiar features, ride and love to drive it. Can't wait for long trip.

Great vehicle
By lukederosa on 11/24/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the 5th Honda I have owned and my lease was up on the Accord EX/L. My wife like the look of the Crosstour and after we drove it we purchased it. We wanted an all-wheel drive and extra cargo space since I recently retired. The Crosstour is quiet, fun to drive, handles very well and has a great price point. The only draw back is the passenger seat is too low for my wife who is 5' 2" so we purchased a seat cushion. I'm 6'1" and feel like I'm sitting in a cave. That is the only negative on this great vehicle.

Disappointing electronics
By MikeyB on 11/21/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car to drive and Honda has done a great job morphing an already "Highly Accepted" Accord into a multi-purpose sedan. The hatch back configuration with hidden bin is awesome. The rear visibility is not. I really love the Honda feel and power of the V6. However, I am really disappointed that a car company that made has done so many things right could get the electronics so wrong. The hands free blue tooth without Nav. is awful. Slow and tedious. I am already using the voice commands through my i -phone to circumvent the system. It can't even read or download your phone book. Needs hatchback release. Manual is archaic.

Crosstour Exploding Sunroofs
By CT Exploding Sunroof on 11/20/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This performs and feels well. Unfortunately, my Honda Crosstour along with others online have had a problem with spontaneously exploding sunroofs. In my situation, American Honda and Gillman Honda had no intention of analyzing the situation with concern and they seem to be experts at ping ponging customers back and forth.

Never looked back!
By BigHeadEd on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Extremely pleased with the car in every way. At the time of purchase I couldn't afford the navi package as I couldn't justify a $2500 price jump for a navi and backup cam (especially since I have my own portable navi) so I settled for the backup sensors and am quite satisfied at the compromise. I traded in my Volvo S40 T5 and honestly never looked back. The car is a step up in every way save for the badge, (Volvo being a 'premium' car) and the MPG tracker. My XTour is quite roomy, super quiet compared to my S40, and although it doesn't sprint as quick as my Volvo did, it's got more than enough oomph to do whatever I need done.

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L w/Nav
By JC on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in a TL for this. Loved that car & love this one. Way more room than the TL, AWD, loads of features - just not as fun to drive as my TL. Hopefully Acura takes a cue here & builds out an equivalent Acura model. Got to use the car in deep, blowing snow this weekend & the thing was a champ.

All in all best Honda I have ever owned
By Cedrichondafan on 11/12/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I look for reasons to drive this car that's how much fun this machine is! Driving this has been a heck of a lot better than my previous 2006 Honda civic and 2008 Honda accord. The car hugs the road and gets through traffic with ease. Just a couple days ago I was in wal-mart and this guy got out of his fully loaded Lincoln navigator and as I was walking out of Wally world to my car he took out his camera phone and took a couple pics of my car! As I passed him He asked was that my car and I gladly said that's my new toy and he said that's my next car I'm sending pics to my wife! The car has surpassed my expectations and more. Honda you have outdone yourselves with the CT!

Sweet
By kellyk on 11/12/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love it my First Honda and it is everything I have ever wanted. I have always been a Mitsubishi owner have had 4. I wanted to check out the other markets to see what is out there, first stop was Honda the second I saw the crosstour I was sold, the best ride I have ever had. So smooth on the road, easy to handle, comfortable. overall awesome looking. could not be happier

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour in VA is:

$117 per month*