Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

Loving It!
By bigjed

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am loving my Crosstour. I bought the pearl diamond 4 EXL, Sporty look, luxury, Good Sound System, Nice Navi System, as well as Bluetooth. I like the height of the Crosstour, you don't have to kneel down to get into the car, you just slip right on in! When I drive it, it's like riding high, I can see the road. I like it's bulky, strong look. It doesn't look like a cheap Honda. Coming from a BMW that always needing TLC, this Honda is very reliable. Getting use to side view rear mirrors, it's nice that you don't have to break your neck trying to see if cars on on the side of you. This car is for good drivers and one who like quality.....

Favorite Features

Interior Leather, Quiet, Bluetooth, Rear Back up Camera, Stereo, and handleing of the vehicle. Also Quality. Does not look like every other car on the road...unique and sharp.

Suggested Improvements

First I thought that the rear window could be improve to see better. But then I realize that this car side rear view mirrors that move when you back up, and rear mirror works well for me... it took a week to get use to. But now I love it.......

Amazing Car
By pdotson

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my Crosstour for 6 months now. I have the pewter gray with light tan interior and Navi. I just absolutely love this car. I traded in an older Lexus RX-330,(too expensive to repair). I have no regrets. My family and I are taking it on a nice long road trip this weekend. With its price, style, and gas mileage this is by far a fantabulous car. I get so many double-takes and compliments from others. I just love my handsfree link talking system...awesome! Thanks Honda.

Favorite Features

Gas mileage, style, handsfree link talking system, comfortable seating, and very roomy.

Suggested Improvements

Automatic release for the hatchback door.

From Car Crash to Crosstour!
By cargrl313

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

ABSOLUTELY ADORE my black on black fully loaded EX-L. She's my baby, I named her Stormy because she's a beast. On 11-15-10 my 2009 Acura TSX was totaled in a horrible car crash. I made it out alive thanks to the framing of my Acura, seeing it was manufactured by Honda and the ZDX was not in my budget the Crosstour was at the top of my list. I love that there's so much head & leg room, my dogs love the room back in the hatch area. This car has absolutely everything I was looking for. The Crosstour is a head turner for sure! I've had it since Black Friday and couldn't be more impressed, the more I drive it the more I love it!

Favorite Features

Voice activated everything. After my car crash the fact that I don't have to remove my hands from the steering wheel is a hugh plus. I didn't have the navi in my TSX. I also love the way people look when they try ti figure out what the heck it is, its a real head turner & I must admit I love the attention.

Suggested Improvements

I wish it had turn signals in the rear view mirrors like my TSX did. I read about it in another review, I wish I hadn't because up until that point she was flawless, now she's just perfect I suppose.

Just got EX-L AWD with NAVI for $31,500
By Anonymous

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Picked up a Crosstour after shopping for months for a vehicle. I'm tall and the center consoles on many of the cars I tried cut into my leg room and the headroom was sparse. Wasn't comfortable in the Taurus, Sonata or LaCrosse. Venza was jittery on bumpy roads but otherwise nice. Murano with a sunroof did not have enough headroom and the base model was a little too base. I liked the higher seating of the Crosstour over the Accord and I thought it was smoother, quieter and had more headroom with the sunroof than the Accord. The Accord was more fun to drive however. The dealer sold me up to the EX-L AWD with Navi which was more car than I needed but for $31,500 I thought it was a good deal

Favorite Features

Nice smooth quiet ride. Roomy and comfortable. Good pick up and handling. Fully loaded best car I ever bought. Dealership was nice. Its a Honda.

Suggested Improvements

Poor rear visibility. Not a fan of hatchbacks but the look of the car is quickly growing on me. Pull out change tray. Tighter turning radius and larger steering wheel.

2010 Crosstour AWD without NAV
By Anonymous

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought Opal Jade new --- Rear view is poor without the NAV.. Really surprised that the on board computer does not have fuel calculations for MPG, FTE etc. For all of the electronics this seems to be a simple one. Drives well through snow - 12 inches and not a slip .

Favorite Features

Large interior, AWD , Quiet ,

Suggested Improvements

Fuel system monitor MPG, DTE etc.