Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord-crosstour - Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

Most Helpful|
Would buy it all over again
By tallmke

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After reaching 250000 trouble free miles on my CRV I decided to look for a different car. The Pilot seemed too big and I wanted something a little larger than the CRV, this was it. I'm 6'4" and fit very well in the Crosstour. Love the AWD, the Navi, bluetooth, great power and room. I like the height too, my 95 year old grandfather can get in and out with ease. The shock towers limit the cargo with a bit, but not a huge deal. Would be nice to be able to change the Navi voice, "she" sounds a little naggy sometimes. Only problem was with the dealer, Certified Used from Hidy Honda in OH. TERRIBLE. Would never buy a car from them again. Needed rear brakes after 6000 miles.

Favorite Features

All wheel drive, NAVI/audio system and good power.

Suggested Improvements

Power hatch, side turn signal indicators and less intrusive shock towers in cargo area.

2010 Crosstour AWD without NAV
By Anonymous

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought Opal Jade new --- Rear view is poor without the NAV.. Really surprised that the on board computer does not have fuel calculations for MPG, FTE etc. For all of the electronics this seems to be a simple one. Drives well through snow - 12 inches and not a slip .

Favorite Features

Large interior, AWD , Quiet ,

Suggested Improvements

Fuel system monitor MPG, DTE etc.

Style took awhile to get used to, but...
By awolff004

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is great to drive. When I looked at it I had gotten down to the Lacrosse, XC/S60s... and then I drove the CrossTour. Ride was just as smooth and comfortable. The 4 wheel drive gets me up my steep driveway in the winter. It has an "eco" function on it that reduces power for mpg... which means it's not the quickest off the line, but it'll growl and go if you tell it to. A couple of small design flaws: rear wiper is under-sized and not placed well to clean full swath across the glass and the front tires throw dirty water up over the hood during storms (curious whether mud flaps help?)--and no panoramic sunroof like the Edge and Enclave. But I really like driving my CrossTour!!!

Favorite Features

Smooth ride, heated seats, 4 wheel drive. Good cargo room.

Suggested Improvements

Rear wiper placement/size; option to turn on/off "eco" function. Backup cam without navi being required. Something to keep puddle water from splashing up over the hood. Panoramic sun roof.

Just got EX-L AWD with NAVI for $31,500
By Anonymous

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Picked up a Crosstour after shopping for months for a vehicle. I'm tall and the center consoles on many of the cars I tried cut into my leg room and the headroom was sparse. Wasn't comfortable in the Taurus, Sonata or LaCrosse. Venza was jittery on bumpy roads but otherwise nice. Murano with a sunroof did not have enough headroom and the base model was a little too base. I liked the higher seating of the Crosstour over the Accord and I thought it was smoother, quieter and had more headroom with the sunroof than the Accord. The Accord was more fun to drive however. The dealer sold me up to the EX-L AWD with Navi which was more car than I needed but for $31,500 I thought it was a good deal

Favorite Features

Nice smooth quiet ride. Roomy and comfortable. Good pick up and handling. Fully loaded best car I ever bought. Dealership was nice. Its a Honda.

Suggested Improvements

Poor rear visibility. Not a fan of hatchbacks but the look of the car is quickly growing on me. Pull out change tray. Tighter turning radius and larger steering wheel.

From Car Crash to Crosstour!
By cargrl313

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

ABSOLUTELY ADORE my black on black fully loaded EX-L. She's my baby, I named her Stormy because she's a beast. On 11-15-10 my 2009 Acura TSX was totaled in a horrible car crash. I made it out alive thanks to the framing of my Acura, seeing it was manufactured by Honda and the ZDX was not in my budget the Crosstour was at the top of my list. I love that there's so much head & leg room, my dogs love the room back in the hatch area. This car has absolutely everything I was looking for. The Crosstour is a head turner for sure! I've had it since Black Friday and couldn't be more impressed, the more I drive it the more I love it!

Favorite Features

Voice activated everything. After my car crash the fact that I don't have to remove my hands from the steering wheel is a hugh plus. I didn't have the navi in my TSX. I also love the way people look when they try ti figure out what the heck it is, its a real head turner & I must admit I love the attention.

Suggested Improvements

I wish it had turn signals in the rear view mirrors like my TSX did. I read about it in another review, I wish I hadn't because up until that point she was flawless, now she's just perfect I suppose.