Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Consumer Reviews - 146 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour - Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

Bad Honda...bad, bad Honda...
By crapcrosstour

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded an '05 Yukon SLT for this farce of a fuel saver when the Crosstour first came out.
I thought with gas prices rising, it would be a good move.
NOT~This car gets worse mileage (both in city and hwy) than either of my 2 prior Yukies. Honda kept passing the mileage off as the car "needing to be broken in"...seriously?
How much breaking in?
I have had this car for almost 3 years (46K mi) and it is worse now than before.
The car still looks great and the interior has held up nicely, except for the plastic pieces, not built to last.
So far, I've replaced brakes, tires, lights, etc.

When I bought this car, all crosstour dashes were black, I don't know if there are other options now or not, but in the summer, this, coupled with the fact that there is an ac powered by a gerbil, makes your face feel like you are roasting...Not cool, literally. My husband won't even ride in this car in the summer. But today is the end...Tomorrow, a more economical Cadillac crossover(GM~this Honda has brought me back to you) :)

Fuel economy, more metal, light-colored dash, more cfm and rpm with a/c, better tires, better brakes, and big one here... Less slimy representatives to deal with customers.

best car i have ever had
By schwarzste

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had a 2005 accord leather v-6 which was great.
Then switched to Subaru legacy to save a few bucks.
Subaru was great but small, felt like I was putting the car on like a pair of pants.
Decided to go back to Honda for comfort.
Saw a great deal on the crosstour lease. drove it and loved it!!
375.00 nothing down with 16k a year lease.
Went with 2 WD and cloth to save a few bucks.
Could not be happier with the car.
Actually too happy I am at 3000 miles after 2 months. Decent gas milage 21 MPH around town, got 27 driving from Philly to NY city a few weeks ago.
Comfy and quite plenty of room. Only complaint is the head rest, leans too far forward. they need to fix this.

Ride is great!! Size is great!!! good visability especially at night on the highway, feels like your flying.

Needs to fix head rest leans too far forward.

Style took awhile to get used to, but...
By awolff004

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is great to drive. When I looked at it I had gotten down to the Lacrosse, XC/S60s... and then I drove the CrossTour. Ride was just as smooth and comfortable. The 4 wheel drive gets me up my steep driveway in the winter. It has an "eco" function on it that reduces power for mpg... which means it's not the quickest off the line, but it'll growl and go if you tell it to. A couple of small design flaws: rear wiper is under-sized and not placed well to clean full swath across the glass and the front tires throw dirty water up over the hood during storms (curious whether mud flaps help?)--and no panoramic sunroof like the Edge and Enclave. But I really like driving my CrossTour!!!

Smooth ride, heated seats, 4 wheel drive. Good cargo room.

Rear wiper placement/size; option to turn on/off "eco" function. Backup cam without navi being required. Something to keep puddle water from splashing up over the hood. Panoramic sun roof.

Loving It!
By bigjed

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am loving my Crosstour. I bought the pearl diamond 4 EXL, Sporty look, luxury, Good Sound System, Nice Navi System, as well as Bluetooth.
I like the height of the Crosstour, you don't have to kneel down to get into the car, you just slip right on in!
When I drive it, it's like riding high, I can see the road.
I like it's bulky, strong look.
It doesn't look like a cheap Honda.
Coming from a BMW that always needing TLC, this Honda is very reliable. Getting use to side view rear mirrors, it's nice that you don't have to break your neck trying to see if cars on on the side of you.
This car is for good drivers and one who like quality.....

Interior Leather, Quiet, Bluetooth, Rear Back up Camera, Stereo, and handleing of the vehicle. Also Quality. Does not look like every other car on the road...unique and sharp.

First I thought that the rear window could be improve to see better. But then I realize that this car side rear view mirrors that move when you back up, and rear mirror works well for me... it took a week to get use to. But now I love it.......

Amazing Car
By pdotson

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my Crosstour for 6 months now.
I have the pewter gray with light tan interior and Navi.
I just absolutely love this car.
I traded in an older Lexus RX-330,(too expensive to repair).
I have no regrets.
My family and I are taking it on a nice long road trip this weekend.
With its price, style, and gas mileage this is by far a fantabulous car.
I get so many double-takes and compliments from others.
I just love my handsfree link talking system...awesome!
Thanks Honda.

Gas mileage, style, handsfree link talking system, comfortable seating, and very roomy.

Automatic release for the hatchback door.