2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:
A lot of bang for the big buck
By Matched Set on 12/30/09 01:49 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

For a larger car, this one is nimble and nicely powered. I enjoy the drive, ride, and extremely well designed interior spaces. It is not unlike Honda to put a great deal of thought into their vehicles, so this one is no exception. I also have a 2006 S2000 and that car sold me on the Honda brand. This one is a lot of bang for the big buck.

Great car
By Mogens on 12/29/09 12:54 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Only have it for a month and less than 1000mi, very comfortable ride, good pick-up considering the size of the car, lots of interior room, easy trunk access and utility, seats fold down with a simple handle, great under trunk storage, great sound system. Somewhat difficult to see out the sides when changing lanes, a little of a blind spot takes getting used to. Also a little tough to to see out when backing up. Love the car, gets lots of stares, unusual looking which I like, not like every other car out there. Looks like the new BMW GT for half the price.

Love it!!
By Tippytoes on 12/28/09 06:52 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Went to the dealership to buy an accord because the car I had, a high-end car, was costing me a mint in maintenance. Drove the accord, then saw the crosstour. No Contest. The crosstour won out. Not to mention, 2 years free maintenance. I absolutely love the car. I would highly recommend it. Smooth ride and comfort. Looks better than the pictures.

This Car Is Great!!
By blackhawk on 12/26/09 19:23 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Without a doubt Honda got it right this time. The car drives great, and the interior is very comfortable, plenty of leg room in the back. All of my co-workers love the exterior appearance. I've only ownED this car for about a week and I'm totally satisfied!

Happy Honda Owner
By John on 12/25/09 05:20 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We recently sold our 06 Pilot w/ 87K miles on it. The mileage in the Crosstour is much better than the Pilot and the CT has more room. We found that we never used the third seat in the Pilot and the Crosstour's second row seat has a lot more room. The ride in the CT is amazingly smooth and the interior is even quieter than our Lexus LS. The CT also has a beautiful interior/dash with very high quality materials.

Best Accord yet
By swissy on 12/23/09 15:09 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have been following the Crosstour online for months. This car definitely looks much cooler in person than in photos. You feel like you're driving a really nice Accord when you drive the Crosstour. This is the car for someone who wants the ample storage space and 4WD without having an SUV.

Our New Crosstour
By F16 on 12/17/09 18:46 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We were one of the first five people in Florida to buy a Honda Crosstour EXL (white with black leather). We have enjoyed driving the car. The day we brought it home and got the pass to our gated community for it, four men walked out of the office and just looked at the car. It is fun to drive. Averaging 22 miles per gallon in heavy traffic to downtown Miami. Great stereo sound system. Large cargo area. We are glad that we got it. It is eye-catching.

Another Great Honda
By PAS on 12/17/09 17:03 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned the Crosstour for about three weeks and have taken the vehicle on a 650 mile trip. The driving was Interstate cruising and the experience was on the par with my Cadillac DTS. Mileage was adequate at 27 for the tank used solely on the Interstate but the Crosstour is a large vehicle.

Oh! How Fun!
By Miggy on 12/15/09 04:03 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased the 2010 Crosstour EX- L. Finally a Japanese car to compete with European imports. Beautiful design, great comfort, luxury appointments and all the equipment any one could wish. An overall great package deal. Deals with traffic wonderfully with ease and comfort.

Better than my BMW
By JK in Chicago on 12/14/09 19:23 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchased one last weekend after driving BMWs for the past decade. Drives a little less sporty, but with so much more comfort, reliability and ease of mind. 100,000 mile / 7 year warranty I'm sold. The response of the engine from 6 cylinders to 4 in city driving and 3 cylinders in stop and go is seamless and the 4WD is so nice for Chicago winters. No more worries while driving our snow-packed streets. I smile when I drive this car!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback in VA is:

$117 per month*