Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 147 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

Bubba STILL Loves This Car
By Bubbalovesthiscar

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It's been several months since I first purchased this car and wrote my first review (4/3/10 original). I've got nearly 7000 miles on the car. I hate when I'm NOT driving it. I can't help it. It's a fun car to drive and it's still turning heads (believe me: It ain't ME they're looking at!). It's the perfect combination of style, class, performance, and usefulness.

Styling, Navi, MILEAGE (I rated this low on my first review. I'm averaging 27 mph on the expressway; I've already reached 30 mpg; and it's rated for 25 mpg.) My 87 year old father has a relatively easy time getting into and out of this vehicle.

More trunk room. The rear window screen is cheap quality. Transmission could be just a tad stronger. Would still love to have this in a 5-speed. I'm used to the rear view but it's strange and took some time to get used to. I'd buy this car all over again in a heartbeat.

Nice Second Car
By Stan

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Overall very pleased with the Crosstour. We like the styling and the convenience of the hatchback. The car is comfortable to drive. So far - so good. The limited rear visibility tempers after a few drives. One learns to use the mirrors much more than other SUVs. The smaller cargo capacity does not matter to us as we have a larger SUV as our primary vehicle (Acura MDX).

Unique styling. Premium sound system available without navigation! Excellent Honda Finance lease terms.

This car should have a manual shift option with the automatic. That and a 6- speed would bring it up to the competition (Venza and Outback). Needs a rear view camera without buying navigation!

A very thoughtfully built car
By miguelo

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Car is well-built, very stable, little float on curves. Navigation and back-up camera very helpful. Systems (audio, menu, bluetooth, ipod) all very intuitive. Could use a little more speed on the contact logs, song choices on ipod. Comfort a plus, nice job on the leather. Exterior styling is very clean and functional, good drag coefficient on this model. Overall a 9 out of 10.

Navigation, bluetooth, ipod, back-up camera, voice command, VCM for better mileage. Great storage for my bike or groceries.

Instrument panel a bit low and you can hit you knee on car entry. Remote for trunk a must and narrow the rear pillars a bit to handle more cargo

Great value and solid performance
By Hilbily

Now that I've had it a while, I'm even more impressed with my Crosstour than I was when I test drove it. Build quality is excellent and it performs like a sports car. It has plenty of power and takes the curves with a great deal of aplomb. The ride is quiet and it handles city streets like its on a newly paved street.I feel like I got a great deal, in terms of value, with this car as opposed to some of the others I considered. this is our fifth Honda and I've never been disappointed.

Nav system; bluetooth; engine performance and overall handling. Build quality is all I expected from Honda.

Power lift gate; cooled (as well as heated) seats;

Awesome Car Hands down!
By PD

This is my first Honda. I fell in love with this car from the time I test drove it. It handles with lots of solidity and control. The shape and sleekness of this car catches everyone's attention. This car looks better in person. Go check it out yourself. Bet ya buy one!

I really like the interior space, the ride, the shape, the use of "reg-87 octane" gas, the style, and the 271 horsepower. The Navi, the blue tooth, and the sound system...love it!

Most Hondas have a gas door release button, this does not. It just opens with a push spring. No biggie though.