Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord-crosstour - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

Awesome Car Hands down!
By PD

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first Honda. I fell in love with this car from the time I test drove it. It handles with lots of solidity and control. The shape and sleekness of this car catches everyone's attention. This car looks better in person. Go check it out yourself. Bet ya buy one!

Favorite Features

I really like the interior space, the ride, the shape, the use of "reg-87 octane" gas, the style, and the 271 horsepower. The Navi, the blue tooth, and the sound system...love it!

Suggested Improvements

Most Hondas have a gas door release button, this does not. It just opens with a push spring. No biggie though.

Lovin my new ride
By peats

Just got the new car yesterday and I am in LOVE, traded 2005 Lexus RX330 which I did not care for, trans. trouble that Lexus said was normal. Anyway looked for 3 months at cars, from Acura to Infiniti, Lincoln. This car beats them all hands down, I love it. Drives like a dream, shifting is responsive audio is great, navi is superb and then there is the satellite radio. WOW this car is it. the rear hatch has the greatest compartment to remove if you have something wet not to ruin carpet. I have the total package in Black/Black interior and I was turning heads this morning coming to work, everyone thinks it is hot looking. I am 63 years young and love my new Crosstour. Thanks Honda.

Favorite Features

the drive, the shifting with ease the look is great to me, I know it is not liked by some but to me it is great looking. I am very happy, hope I have success with it for many years. Fuel economy will be a few miles more than Lexus which took premium fuel, this is regular. GREAT

Suggested Improvements

Hatchback with a auto button, but no big deal, if you are going to use the hatchback no big deal to open yourself I am not that lazy.

I love my CROSSTOUR!
By a happy driver

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I don't know what is not to love about this car. I wanted an SUV with better gas mileage that had a lower profile and more sedan like. This is it!

Favorite Features

how it handles. intuitiveness of navigation

Suggested Improvements

bluetooth

Not for the vertically-challenged!
By BocaBrad

Love it so far, but the front seats should go higher. I'm 5'11" and it's just about right at the highest setting. My friend, who's 5'4", felt uncomfortably low at the highest driver seat setting. She currently drives a BMW 3 Series. Moreover, the passenger seat has no height adjustment at all. Looks great, drives well, plenty of rear leg room, and the gadgets are cool. You only get the rear view camera with Navigation, which I believe was a design mistake by Honda. It's tough to see out the back.

Suggested Improvements

Power lift gate, rear camera in all models, and of course, the ability to raise the front seats higher, including the passenger seat.

A little piece of Awesomeness!
By livin_in_the_stix

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love love love this car! I've had the car for almost 3 months and am still in awe. I love the way it handles, the comfort of the interior all the bells and whistles, and the overall look of the car. It's a mean piece of machinery. Kudos to Honda for making such a great vehicle!

Favorite Features

4WD, Ipod/XM, interior space,

Suggested Improvements

Auto release of hatch, Improve visibility out of rear window for those without back up camera