Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

This car is the best of the best
By Scott

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The lines/appearance of this car are truly one of my all time favorites--overall it's understated elegance. Love it all. Must be seen and driven to be truly appreciated. The navigation, a/c, fit and finish are excellent. I was quite surprised at how technologically sophisticated it is. Except for driving, almost everything else can be operated via voice commands (i.e. a/c, heating, radio,stereo, nav. etc.). Fun to drive and well powered. I truly do not understand the reviewers who have critiqued the shape of the vehicle.

The shape is phenomenal-they broke out of the boxy SUV mold. Love the fit, finishes, nav, spaciousness and lots of fun to drive. I bought the Opal Green with beige leather.

Gas mileage. Nav system is taking a bit of effort on my part to master.

Best part of my day is driving this car
By Todd

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Hands down the BEST car I have ever purchased - it's sleek, fast and overall a pleasure to drive. With the 4AWD I feel as though I am locked to the road... and I find myself cruising at 80 mph and not realizing it. The car is silent, no air noise, no vibration, not even engine noise. The car is by all means the most perfect car I have ever owned.

The silent ride, the handling, engine power, the engine noise when you accelerate getting on to the highway and lastly the style. People are in awe when they see this car

Better rear wiper,longer blue tooth chord and a better radio would be welcomed additions

Bubba STILL Loves This Car
By Bubbalovesthiscar

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It's been several months since I first purchased this car and wrote my first review (4/3/10 original). I've got nearly 7000 miles on the car. I hate when I'm NOT driving it. I can't help it. It's a fun car to drive and it's still turning heads (believe me: It ain't ME they're looking at!). It's the perfect combination of style, class, performance, and usefulness.

Styling, Navi, MILEAGE (I rated this low on my first review. I'm averaging 27 mph on the expressway; I've already reached 30 mpg; and it's rated for 25 mpg.) My 87 year old father has a relatively easy time getting into and out of this vehicle.

More trunk room. The rear window screen is cheap quality. Transmission could be just a tad stronger. Would still love to have this in a 5-speed. I'm used to the rear view but it's strange and took some time to get used to. I'd buy this car all over again in a heartbeat.

Nice Second Car
By Stan

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Overall very pleased with the Crosstour. We like the styling and the convenience of the hatchback. The car is comfortable to drive. So far - so good. The limited rear visibility tempers after a few drives. One learns to use the mirrors much more than other SUVs. The smaller cargo capacity does not matter to us as we have a larger SUV as our primary vehicle (Acura MDX).

Unique styling. Premium sound system available without navigation! Excellent Honda Finance lease terms.

This car should have a manual shift option with the automatic. That and a 6- speed would bring it up to the competition (Venza and Outback). Needs a rear view camera without buying navigation!

A very thoughtfully built car
By miguelo

Car is well-built, very stable, little float on curves. Navigation and back-up camera very helpful. Systems (audio, menu, bluetooth, ipod) all very intuitive. Could use a little more speed on the contact logs, song choices on ipod. Comfort a plus, nice job on the leather. Exterior styling is very clean and functional, good drag coefficient on this model. Overall a 9 out of 10.

Navigation, bluetooth, ipod, back-up camera, voice command, VCM for better mileage. Great storage for my bike or groceries.

Instrument panel a bit low and you can hit you knee on car entry. Remote for trunk a must and narrow the rear pillars a bit to handle more cargo

• SUV