2010 Honda Accord Crosstour - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:
I LOVE MY HONDA!!!! Crosstour
By Philcrow on 02/06/10 08:03 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this Crosstour for like 6 weeks now and LOVE every minute of my driving in it. I feel very classy driving around in this classy car.

Post SUV/Mini Van
By Karter on 02/06/10 07:34 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is perfect for empty-nesters for parents with very young kids who don't yet need 3rd row seating, carrying soccer teams, etc... My wife and two 6ft teenage sons love it. I wanted to get my wife her first car versus SUV or mini van in about 15 years. It feels much bigger and more substantial than an Accord sedan. Very wide and log but in a good way. Not cheap or flimsy. Better ride, acceleration and performance than our old Pilot. Also less expensive than new Pilot. Especially when coming from an SUV or mini van, you MUST get the back-up camera (which is excellent even when snowing at night) or at least the dealer-installed back-up sensors. If you are leasing, the factory nav is better.

LOVE my Crosstour EX-L 2WD with Navi
By Paul in SF on 02/03/10 21:28 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My first Honda...and my first new car in over 18 years. This Crosstour is wonderful and I love it! There were no EX-L Black/Black 2WD with Navigation available in Northern California so I began the search and found one in Orange County...purchased it and flew down to go pick it up. I drove it back to San Francisco (on one tank of gas) and found it very comfortable and very very quiet. What a great feeling going from one of the oldest cars on the road to the newest one that few people know about and really love looking at!

The car is unbelievable
By NETZ on 02/01/10 08:13 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in my ’07 Accord EX-L for Crosstour EX.. The car is unbelievable. I was originally concerned with giving up the EX-L trim, but with the std feats on the EX it was still an upgrade from the ’07 Accord. The car is very responsive to the road and has great handling. Plenty of power to get you up and moving. The interior is well laid out and has plenty of upgrade features. There is a ton of room both in the front and rear. I love the styling. It turns heads where ever I go. Blind spots do take some getting used to. A perfect blend of the Pilot and Accord. I believe Honda is trying to get some momentum on this vehicle and I was able to negotiate pretty heavily.

Cross Tour is for me
By Philcrow on 01/28/10 02:34 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had a 2005 Honda Accord EXL Coupe for 5 years and traded it in for the new 2010 Accord Crosstour. WHAT a good choice. I have only had the car 3 weeks but am "in love" already. I love how it rides and looks and the room is unbelievable compared to the coupe. The easily let down back seats is a real plus when loading large items from the store. I feel so classy in this car which is how one should feel when driving. I would recommend this car to anyone wanting a nice ride and sporty looking car. I plan on driving this baby a long long time....

Love my Crosstour
By Mamalaw on 01/23/10 18:52 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my sixth Honda, and I love it. This is pure luxury without a pretentious nameplate, which I appreciate. Not for the big SUV crowd, but a powerful, surefooted, sporty, high end ride with great storage and packing capabilities, and lots of room for passengers. I don't even consider it a CUV; to me, it's more of a sporty, five door that is both practical and great looking. I love the bigger tires and the 4WD capability for bad weather. I've gotten lots of comments and questions, all positive. I am thoroughly enjoying this car, and will have it for many years.

Test all aspects of rear visibility
By cwest54 on 01/10/10 19:15 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Picked this car over the Toyota Venza and Subaru Outback. It has distinctive exterior styling and nice attention to detail with interior. Good handling, quiet ride, very decent power. Total rear cargo bay area less than main competition but is versatile. Rear visibility is quite poor, however, it takes getting used to heavy reliance on side mirrors. Rearview is at its worst at night because of the tinted glass of hatchback door. Car is questionably safe backing up without optional backup sensors and rearview camera that is part of navigation unit. Prospective buyers beware that nav/rearview camera is factory install only and cannot be retrofitted to the vehicle because of dash configuration.

it's no ugly duckling
By chattguy on 01/07/10 19:32 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased a crosstour after driving a venza. The honda offers adequate room and versatility with good looks. I have not had long enough for the car to be broken in and see real world mileage, but the ride is excellent and honda eliminated their characteristic road noise issues. I also drive an A5 quattro coupe and this car suspension is less stiff as one would expect, but very compliant and predictable.

Good Job Honda!
By GumDoc on 01/06/10 11:26 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Was the first in my town to get the vehicle. Got looks on the highway while test driving. First car my kids fit in the backseat without a complaint. Nice features for the price. Handles road well. Great stereo. Noise canceling a big plus for a Honda.

Good job Honda!
By NWcar2 on 01/02/10 16:46 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have been looking for a new car for the last couple of years. When we read about the CrossTour, we wanted to wait until we could test drive it. All I can say is Wow! We tested about everything Toyota and Honda have to offer and the CrossTour was the standout. We love the quiet ride (thanks to the Active Sound Control). Also, the Honda Navigation system is the only one I would buy. It is awesome. If you're looking for a car with great comfort, a little extra luggage space/flexibility in the back and super technology, this is the car for you.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour in VA is:

$117 per month*