Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord-crosstour - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

Excellent car
By magnum

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We are very happy with the Crosstour. The ride is similar to our Cadillac STS. Very spacious and good power. Gas mileage average is 22 mpg so far. Fit and finish is excellent. A near luxury car.

Favorite Features

Ride, size and Honda quality. Nav and back up camera. Ease in which to lower rear seats.

Suggested Improvements

Find better location for spare tire. Cooled seats would be nice.

Great Choice!
By dlbos

The Crosstour is a great car. My first Honda was an '07 Civic Hybrid that was a great car, but at 70 it was not easy to get in and out. I saw the Crosstour at the Chicago Auto Show and was convinced. I just drove a thousand miles and got 27.6 mpg with great comfort. It reminded me of the BMW I once owned. No regrets from the purchase and I got a great deal although I had to wait 2 months for delivery.

Favorite Features

The rear camera is a fantastic feature! Comfort, driving position, logical controls and a very well engineered vehicle.

Suggested Improvements

Remote rear hatch release would be an asset.

Love my crosstour
By dee

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I saw the Crosstour and fell in love with it. I have never owned a Honda and have spent a lot of time and energy trying to find a car/SUV that I really like. I would encourage others to buy a different car so I can be the only one driving this awesome car. I like the styling and the interior head/leg room. I am 5'9" and my husband is 6'3" and this is perfect. I can see myself driving this car and loving it for a long time. I think the look of the car and its performance are fantastic.

Favorite Features

The handling is firm not wimpy. The blue tooth voice feature it great. The styling is classic and the ride is very comfortable. The XM radio is fabulous. I am looking forward to driving this winter.

No regrets!
By JIm

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Been shopping for over a year, comparing all models in this class. Also reviewed all the Edmunds, Consumer Reports, and Motor Trend Reviews to find a reason why I should not buy this car for my family of 5. I could not find one, other than the 'controversial' styling, which I love. Looks like an Accord on steroids! Love the ride too; responsive, plenty of room for my 3 adult sized children in the back seating, and the quietness of the interior w/Active Sound Control makes the stereo and the cabin much more pleasurable. I did not want an SUV or minivan like every other family. This has great utility and rides like a car. NO regrets!

Favorite Features

Exterior and interior styling. Active sound control. Leather seating and blue light dash instrumentation. Stereo is crisp at any volume, covering all the low to high range sound.

Suggested Improvements

Automatic rear hatch. More visibility out back (place rear spoiler/fin at top of rear window?)

This car is the best of the best
By Scott

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The lines/appearance of this car are truly one of my all time favorites--overall it's understated elegance. Love it all. Must be seen and driven to be truly appreciated. The navigation, a/c, fit and finish are excellent. I was quite surprised at how technologically sophisticated it is. Except for driving, almost everything else can be operated via voice commands (i.e. a/c, heating, radio,stereo, nav. etc.). Fun to drive and well powered. I truly do not understand the reviewers who have critiqued the shape of the vehicle.

Favorite Features

The shape is phenomenal-they broke out of the boxy SUV mold. Love the fit, finishes, nav, spaciousness and lots of fun to drive. I bought the Opal Green with beige leather.

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage. Nav system is taking a bit of effort on my part to master.