Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 146 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

CW4JSOCFBNC's Accord Crosstour Update
By CW4JSOCFBNC

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am upgrading my review that I wrote in March 2010. We are more pleased than ever that we purchased this vehicle. We believe that this is the best Honda produced for 2010. Our vehicle is black on black with dark tinted windows and we continue to get compliments on the vehicle everyday. Most people say that they can not believe that this vehicle is made by Honda. My wife has taken over being the primary driver of this vehicle and she is impressed with the performance of the vehicle in the city and on the highway. I am glad we purchased the all wheel drive which has been a great benefit in the heavy rain. I look forward to testing the all wheel drive out in the snow this winter.

We are loving everything about this vehicle. It is a very economical and fun car to drive for daily activities.

3year/36,000 mile complimentary scheduled maintenance, Six speed transmission with paddle shifters, standard front and rear parking sensors, HID Headlights, Push Button Engine Start/Stop, Shark Fin Satellite Antenna, Power Hatchback Door,

My second Crosstour
By Buck

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We are now a 2 Crosstour family. Love the comfort, utility and simply "slick" manners in all situations. This car is an overall better car than those costing much more.If you don't need to haul around 2 tons of stuff, it id perfect. For the weight and type vehicle, gets excellent gas mileage with superb range. Unquestionably the best Honda ever. If you read the reviews carefully and ignore the immature remarks offered by some, you will find enormous satisfaction with this vehicle. Highly recommend.

Comfort, smoothness, utility, dependability

As with all Hondas, fix so that doors do not lock automatically when you walk away. I never step outside of vehicle without my keys in hand. Do not like that it Thinks for me.

Best Honda ever!
By Rowens34

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Drives great, looks fantastic and has everything I want in a car.

The stylish interior and fun drive.

Manual transmission and some wider wheels and tires would be nice

Excellent car
By magnum

We are very happy with the Crosstour. The ride is similar to our Cadillac STS. Very spacious and good power. Gas mileage average is 22 mpg so far. Fit and finish is excellent. A near luxury car.

Ride, size and Honda quality. Nav and back up camera. Ease in which to lower rear seats.

Find better location for spare tire. Cooled seats would be nice.

Great Choice!
By dlbos

The Crosstour is a great car. My first Honda was an '07 Civic Hybrid that was a great car, but at 70 it was not easy to get in and out. I saw the Crosstour at the Chicago Auto Show and was convinced. I just drove a thousand miles and got 27.6 mpg with great comfort. It reminded me of the BMW I once owned. No regrets from the purchase and I got a great deal although I had to wait 2 months for delivery.

The rear camera is a fantastic feature! Comfort, driving position, logical controls and a very well engineered vehicle.

Remote rear hatch release would be an asset.