2010 Honda Accord Crosstour - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:
Get This Secret Hot Car Now
By Elconservador on 03/12/10 10:17 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Disregard all negative comments about the looks of the Crosstour based on pictures. Guys, see it for yourselves. I have been approached once a week by people with positive praise of the looks of Crosstour. Many folks were in luxury vehicles and SUVs. 1800 miles later and the Crosstour is just getting better by the day. Typical Honda the MPG gets better with age. The V6 is powerfull and the ride is very smooth. The interior and sound package is fantastic. It takes time to get use to the rear hatch visibility issues, especially if you are use to Honda's visibility reputation. However its better than most other vehicles.

Crosstour beats Venza hands down
By Howie D on 03/10/10 05:40 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My lease was up on my RX350 and test drove the Toyota Venza and Nissan Murano before trying out the Crosstour. The Crosstour was a clear winner! Excellent drive train and quieter engine vs the RX350. Love the new styling, very sporty and fun to drive. I am 6'3 so headroom is very important and the Crosstour had the most headroom.

CW4JSOCFBNC's Accord Crosstour
By CW4JSOCFBNC on 03/09/10 09:39 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased a CPO 2009 Honda Accord EX-L with Navigation about two weeks earlier. We also wanted an AWD vehicle without the AWD size and prices. After researching the market we purchased the 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L w/ Navigation March 2010. The vehicle is aggressive looking. The interior seating is comfortable. The dashboard console offers exceptional features comparable to the Acura product line. The driving experience is great and smooth both in the city and on the highway. In my opinion the Honda Accord and Honda Accord Crosstour are the new Acura luxury automobile/SUV for conservative smart economic people who want to maintain common sense in this environment. Thank you

More than you paid for
By Karter on 03/01/10 14:52 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have enjoyed our Crosstour exactly one month today and are ecstatic to say it has proven to feel like it is worth far more than we paid. This is a car we bought based on articles, reviews, past Honda experience, and Honda reputation. How rare is that? Absolutely solid as a rock, feels all of one piece, not a single rattle, squeak, or wind noise. Feels far more luxurious than our previous Pilot EX- L. My wife and teenage sons love it. This is a rare car that feels special every time you drive it. Everyone is amazed at how quiet and unfazed it feels. It reminds me of the old days when cars weighed over 2 tons and would glide.

Smooth Operator
By Sammy in LA on 02/22/10 17:26 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my Crosstour last week and I guess I should say "we" got it since my husband has driven it more than I have. I was driving a 2001 Toyota Rav which I loved for the practicality and gas mileage but hated the lack of luxury. I had been set on getting the Infinity EX but after driving the Crosstour and seeing all the features with the EXL model I was sold. The only thing we liked more on the EX was the clock. The backseats in the Crosstour offer so much more space and comfort. The cargo area has the cool storage underneath, where the spare tire is on the EX. This car is very luxurious without the price.

First Time Honda Owner
By Elvin on 02/22/10 11:28 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am really enjoying this extremely road competent and comfortable luxury sedan/hatchback. This car cannot be photographed well, but you must see in person to appreciate the beautiful lines inside and out. It turns heads on the road and I get questions in parking lots. The styling is like no other car our there. I think it is a solid bargain for the money. I live in Colorado and have no issues climbing steep grades (plenty of smooth/quiet power)or snow handling. I love the hatch back, cargo area and hidden compartments! I look for excuses to go driving!!!

Still new
By maine on 02/19/10 17:20 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have only owned the Crosstour for 2 week but so far everything is working the way the dealership said it would. Being 6'10" tall I find it a little hard getting in and out, but once inside the leg and head room are adequate. My wife is 5'3" and fits just fine. We like the auto. adjusting sets. Open the door with Key 1 and the seat and mirrors set up for me; or use Key 2 and it set up for her to get into. The audio is awesome.

From a Lincoln to a Honda!
By winevisit1 on 02/19/10 10:44 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned or leased Ford/Lincoln cars for several decades. I admire Ford Motor Co. for standing on their own during the financial crisis. I was preapproved for any vehicle I wanted from Lincoln. So, what did I do? I leased a Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L w/ Navigation. We are empty nesters and don't need 2 large SUV's anymore. I am extremely happy with my Crosstour of 1 month! It has excellent acceleration, has a quiet and smooth ride and the voice activated navigation system is awesome. You can actually tell it to change AC temps, change radio stations, or find a gas station, with 1 touch of a button on steering wheel. The only drawback I have found is poor gas mileage in city.

Unexpected Surprise
By saa33186 on 02/09/10 17:42 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I went from a 2007 Acura TLS.. fully expecting to have felt like I traded down, I can absolutely say, without conviction, that I love love love this car and have felt none of the letdown after having traded down from a much more expensive, higher performing vehicle. This car is fantastic and a heck of a lot cheaper than the Acura TLS.

NFL coach First Honda!
By David Merritt Sr. on 02/06/10 15:20 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

(Former NFL player & now NFL coach) This was my FIRST every Honda vehicle! My wife and I purchased the car from Hamilton Honda in NJ. The service was unreal and by the time we stepped into the vehicle, we were blown away! It's roomy, nice looking and powerful enough to dart out into this crazy NJ traffic! Unlike other cars on the road today, this car looks totally different in a good way. We had one of the first Ford Expeditions in Charlotte, NC in the fall of 1996 and people were looking at us like we were aliens. The same thing is happening to us again with the Honda Crosstour! I'm 6'2" 250lbs and I have no problem riding behind the drivers seat at my setting! GREAT car!!!!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour in VA is:

$117 per month*