Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 147 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

Awesome Car
By DLSab

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I accidentally found this car while looking at other Honda models. It is everything I wanted. My husband and I fight over who can drive it. Had many features that weren't included in some of the reviews we read about it. Only thing it doesn't have is an automatic start. Everything my Lexus had and more. Rear view slightly difficult, but we both got used to it as we have had sports cars. Don Carlton had MANY colors and styles - more than even Dallas. Sam, at that dealership, was great to work with.

Bluetooth, NAV, beautiful, expensive looking interior. Engine able to drop to 3 or 4 cylinder to save fuel. Hatchback for loading. VERY comfortable back seats, even for adults. I could go on and on.

View out of rear window. Get the backup camera/NAV model. Needs an auto start on something this classy.

Attention Magnent
By TeamviperF16

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Wife's car, and I cannot wipe the grin off her face. This was purchased as the family/people mover and our experience thus far has exceeded expectations. I am amazed at the value in this car, as we traded in a Lexus RX and the CrossTour is more luxurious, more flexible, uses regular unleaded. Unlike the editors negative remarks regarding the dash, we have found the buttons preferable to the interface on our BMW, and the Lexus interface. Ours is Black on Black and it has attracted an amazing number of looks and favorable remarks. The car looks best in the Black, White and the metallic gray, green not so much.

The utilitarian flexibility while retaining a sexy/luxurious character. Great interior, and easy to use controls.

Get rid of the ugly stock wheels that come with the entry level model, they are hideous.

Way better than a Venza
By rickbrewster

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I bought my Crosstour I was actually thinking of buying a Venza. I am a long time Toyota owner and I thought that would never end. Until I drove the Crosstour. It is far more comfortable and stylish then the Venza. And way more sexy. There is nothing I don't like about this car.

Ease of entry. One touch rear fold down seats. Sleek styling.

Hands free rear hatch release. Cloth seats available in the EX-L class.

Amazing Buy - Great value for money
By Kiran

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was one of the first few who bought this vehicle (dec 09), when the media was kicking off dust over it's styling. Myself and my wife fell in love with styling of this car with our first look at it. Build quality is true to Honda and is very good. Rear visibility felt little compromised in the beginning, but then you will quickly get over that, especially once you start noticing the view below the spoiler. Turning radius is little less compared to accord which I was used to, but it's matter of few days by which you will get over it. It's is fantastic vehicle, gives Smooth and excellent ride, adequate power, quiet interiors and ample space. Vehicle feels very tight, sturdy and sporty!

Bluetooth, USB Ipod interface, handling, quality and comfort!! Have been getting 18-20 city / 27 hgwy m/g. This was one of the best decisions we have made!!

Power lift hatch, back up camera for non nav models, heated/cooled/power steering wheels!!

Great value for money, amazing CUV!
By Iyoob

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was the first few who bought this vehicle (dec 09), when the media was kicking off dust over it's styling. Myself and my wife actually fell in love with styling of this car with the first look. Build quality is true to Honda and is very good. Rear visibility felt little compromised in the beginning, but then you will quickly get over that, especially once you start noticing the view below the spoiler. Turning radius is little less compared to accord which I was used to, but it's matter of few days time by which you will get over it. Other than these, it is fantastic. Smooth and excellent ride, adequate power, quiet interiors and adequate space. The vehicle gives very sturdy and sporty feel

Bluetooth, interior quietness, almost everything about this vehicle, I love it!

Power lift hatch, heated/cooled steering wheel..