Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

Most Helpful|
Awesome, star wars machine
By Erich J Abt

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Best car I ever owned, beautiful styling, fun to drive, interior room super, rear seats, actual higher then then front seats. Tight steering, good handling, fast, just get on it, shifts through gears like a dream, love the rear space, put an living room club chair inside and closed the hatch, many stooge compartment, sunglass holder, cell phone, coin holder, deep cup holders, cd, and extra bottle holder in doors, get many compliments on looks and color. Honda is a very well built car, star war electronics, separate climate control, super radio, sound system, controls on steering wheel, also bluethooth, hands free, safety, 10 air bags, Honda engine, 3,4, 6 cyl. Great gas mileage, over 30 mpg.

Favorite Features

Whole car is fun to drive, safe, music system is incredible, 350 Watts, adjustable everything, brass, subwoofer etc. Can be driven like a stick, for those drivers who know how to drive! Automatic garage door opener, security sys. Etc. At touch of a button, dream car.

Suggested Improvements

Automatic hatch opening, Honda has senors for rear backing for safety, if you can't afford nav, equipment,

Amazing Car
By pdotson

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my Crosstour for 6 months now. I have the pewter gray with light tan interior and Navi. I just absolutely love this car. I traded in an older Lexus RX-330,(too expensive to repair). I have no regrets. My family and I are taking it on a nice long road trip this weekend. With its price, style, and gas mileage this is by far a fantabulous car. I get so many double-takes and compliments from others. I just love my handsfree link talking system...awesome! Thanks Honda.

Favorite Features

Gas mileage, style, handsfree link talking system, comfortable seating, and very roomy.

Suggested Improvements

Automatic release for the hatchback door.

Pretty Good-Electrical System has Issues
By johnnymize6

We purchased a 2010 Accord Crosstour used with 39,000 miles. It has a smooth ride, is quiet, has a luxurious, roomy interior, and drives well. It is great for our family. The engine is smooth and has oodles of power and is pretty fuel efficient. The features are great and the design is very eye-catching. The problems: VCM sometimes shakes the car at certain speeds, and the electrical system is not great. The original battery had a cell failure at 45,000 miles, sand then the ac compressor shorted out, draining the replacement battery 3 times before we figured out the problem with 57,000 miles. Hopefully no more problems come up because it's a great car and everything else is reliable .

Favorite Features

Exterior design, comfort, back-up camera, Bluetooth, sunroof, comfortable heated seats, powerful engine, smooth ride, quiet, doors close with a solid thunk, feels very well built.

Suggested Improvements

VCM needs work, 6 speed auto instead of 5, electrical reliability, stronger brakes (seemed hot and warped a bit after driving the West Virginia Turnpike which requires lots of braking.)

Loving It!
By bigjed

I am loving my Crosstour. I bought the pearl diamond 4 EXL, Sporty look, luxury, Good Sound System, Nice Navi System, as well as Bluetooth. I like the height of the Crosstour, you don't have to kneel down to get into the car, you just slip right on in! When I drive it, it's like riding high, I can see the road. I like it's bulky, strong look. It doesn't look like a cheap Honda. Coming from a BMW that always needing TLC, this Honda is very reliable. Getting use to side view rear mirrors, it's nice that you don't have to break your neck trying to see if cars on on the side of you. This car is for good drivers and one who like quality.....

Favorite Features

Interior Leather, Quiet, Bluetooth, Rear Back up Camera, Stereo, and handleing of the vehicle. Also Quality. Does not look like every other car on the road...unique and sharp.

Suggested Improvements

First I thought that the rear window could be improve to see better. But then I realize that this car side rear view mirrors that move when you back up, and rear mirror works well for me... it took a week to get use to. But now I love it.......

This is Like A Muscle SABB
By I love my Crosstour

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent Design Horsepower I love They should have changed that honda radio other than that I love it!