2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:
Something you should know
By Jill on 03/25/10 17:41 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I recently purchased my AWD Honda Crosstour and couldn't have been more excited. Spent a lot of time deciding although I am a Honda fan. This was a splurge but I dove in. I had the car for about two weeks and loved it. I decided to take it for its first car wash. As I was led through the automatic machine about ten seconds into my wash my rear window completely exploded into a million pieces spewing glass into the hatch back cover as well as into the back seat! Frightening experience. As of now the car wash is claiming it's a Honda defect and Honda saying it was absolutely the car wash's fault. Now I've been without my car for a week with no resolution and I have hired an attorney.

Great Car
By ttranrx on 03/24/10 19:44 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've had the crosstour for 1 month now and I still love it. I've had so many people compliment how roomy and comfortable the ride was. People have loved the new body style. If you are thinking about a new car, you should test drive the crosstour.

Great to Date
By Robert on 03/24/10 13:28 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Guess it was meant to be. Dealer had one certified Crosstour. My favorite color, no nav., leather and some owner-purchased extras. It rides great and performance is very adequate. Interior is as nice as 2 Acuras I owned. Only "hitch" is the split rear view. I'm pretty anal but I think it will be fine. Guess I had a habit of looking at passengers in car behind me at lights. The "bar" mostly blocks this now. WATCH THE HATCH!! It is quite high. I had to install some cushioned padding on back of garage door as the hatch hits one of the bracing members. I like the car and I am getting some nice comments as well. It's practical and plush.

Luxury but affordable
By Q52CT on 03/24/10 07:20 AM (PDT)

Before buying the CT, I checked out Venza, RX350, Q5, and RDX. Each one has positive and negative features. I like the Q5, too, but after learning about the transmission issue from Edmunds forum, I decided on the CT. Quality of the CT is also comparable to RX350 and Q5 but less expensive to buy and own. I bought EX-L 4WD with Navi, Tango Red color. So far, I have 150 miles. I love the ride, quietness, comfort, space and quality.

Great vehicle
By ED on 03/23/10 13:01 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased the crosstour after lease was up on a 2007 Murano. Didn't like the 2010 Murano bodystyle so I went with the crosstour. Got a great deal on it. This vehicle is great. It drives great and the interior is top notch. I had people in the parking lot telling how they like my car.

Great Vehicle
By Tony on 03/21/10 21:01 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A step up from other accords in utility, comfort and road feel. Confident on highway and handles large bulges and holes very well. I could not be happier. Very stable at high speeds and fuel economy for a vehicle of this weight is superb. Have owned over twenty Hondas and this is the best one ever. Also, once you get acclimated to the rear configuration and learn where all the small view windows are located, rear view vision is not a problem at all, and the back up camera is the best I have ever used. Gorgeous interior and the exterior is much better looking on the ground than in the photos, in fact, very striking and aggressive from most angles. A smart buy - great value for the bucks spent

Great vehicle from Honda
By Howie D on 03/20/10 07:51 AM (PDT)

After leasing an Lexus RX350 for the past 3 yrs, I was ready for something new and less costly. I had not even considered the Crosstour until a friend suggested I check out this vehicle. All it took was 1 test drive and I was sold. I leased a fully equipped Crosstour with Nav and extremely pleased with everything this vehicle offers. Smooth drivetrain, excellent Navigation and Audio system, quality feel are just a few of the many things this vehicle offers. I also considered a Nissan Murano and Toyota Venza but the Crosstour was a clear winner!

We adore our Crosstour!
By White Wedding on 03/18/10 11:10 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My husband and I came to a compromise on the type of vehicle we both wanted independently and decided that the Crosstour best met both of our needs. His need for speed and room for his 6 foot 300 lb. stature, and my need for safety, strong motor and trunk space. We both required the high stature, as we had previously owned a Mercury Montego and loved how it sat up higher than other Sedans. The Crosstour is so much fun to drive - it hauls "tooshie"! I just wish that the gear box did not have to think about it first when you step on the gas pedal. The car feels sturdy and I feel safe in it. I love the look of it, but it's a love hate styling for most people. All in all a good car!

crosstour
By tge on 03/17/10 18:43 PM (PDT)

solid handling, excellent speed/grip around sharp turns, advanced technology, fun to drive, excellent braking, excellent fit and finish

Outstanding Value & Fun!
By Gary Y. on 03/15/10 09:36 AM (PDT)

I've had the car for 4 months, and traded in an Audi Q7- the best move ever! I love the drive, the power and the looks it gets everywhere I go. For me the Q7 was too big, the CT is perfect- quiet ride, efficient, more room than a sedan for storage and fun to drive. I wanted value, space to haul stuff and better ride, and better gas mileage than the Audi- got it in spades! The use of Regular Gas is a plus as well.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback in VA is:

$117 per month*