2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:
Disappointing electronics
By MikeyB on 11/21/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great car to drive and Honda has done a great job morphing an already "Highly Accepted" Accord into a multi-purpose sedan. The hatch back configuration with hidden bin is awesome. The rear visibility is not. I really love the Honda feel and power of the V6. However, I am really disappointed that a car company that made has done so many things right could get the electronics so wrong. The hands free blue tooth without Nav. is awful. Slow and tedious. I am already using the voice commands through my i -phone to circumvent the system. It can't even read or download your phone book. Needs hatchback release. Manual is archaic.

Crosstour Exploding Sunroofs
By CT Exploding Sunroof on 11/20/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This performs and feels well. Unfortunately, my Honda Crosstour along with others online have had a problem with spontaneously exploding sunroofs. In my situation, American Honda and Gillman Honda had no intention of analyzing the situation with concern and they seem to be experts at ping ponging customers back and forth.

Absolutely Fantastic!
By MarcieM on 11/02/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm an "oldster" with a love of sleek design sporty AND the love of hatchbacks and this Crosstour is one of the best I have owned replacing a 96 Saab 3 door. Wish it had included a mileage tender showing mpg as the Saab did but it's really most comfortable small-mid range car I have driven. Let you know more after a year.

Awesome, star wars machine
By Erich J Abt on 10/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Best car I ever owned, beautiful styling, fun to drive, interior room super, rear seats, actual higher then then front seats. Tight steering, good handling, fast, just get on it, shifts through gears like a dream, love the rear space, put an living room club chair inside and closed the hatch, many stooge compartment, sunglass holder, cell phone, coin holder, deep cup holders, cd, and extra bottle holder in doors, get many compliments on looks and color. Honda is a very well built car, star war electronics, separate climate control, super radio, sound system, controls on steering wheel, also bluethooth, hands free, safety, 10 air bags, Honda engine, 3,4, 6 cyl. Great gas mileage, over 30 mpg.

This is Like A Muscle SABB
By I love my Crosstour on 10/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent Design Horsepower I love They should have changed that honda radio other than that I love it!

Amazing car
By DanR on 10/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

You have to drive this car to appreciate the great job of Honda! Wish they had push start and back up camera without navigation!

Buy this car
By Tacoma on 10/01/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We wandered through every dealership and drove just about every car in the same class and are thrilled with the choice. From Audi (awful) to Subaru - it was an easy decision. The car jumps through building traffic and has plenty of hp to separate itself. The styling has drawn lots of favorable comments every where we go. The car is green (tough color to find)with a tan leather interior and is absolutely beautiful against all other cars in the class. The exterior may raise eyebrows but we like it and it doesn't look like every other car on the road. Great interior appointments - lots of room (moving out of Sienna). A great car for families or anyone needing the space.

Good for all uses
By suzanne on 09/23/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I enjoy driving the car and have had no problems with it. Good reliability in all aspects. Drove it to the east coast the week after purchasing it and got wonderful mileage on toll roads. Driving the speed limit and with minimal traffic I got 26-27 mpg. Love the car.

Great Car in and out
By Scott on 09/09/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Finally pulled the trigger on this car. It is a black on black and we will have the front two windows tinted as well. It drives very smoothly and has enough space for everyone.

Just what I was looking for
By Gold2Golden on 09/02/10 00:01 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought the Crosstour as it provided the right combination of elements I was looking for : 1) Space; 2) Utility; 3) Reliability; 4) Uniqueness; 5)Price. So far I have been very happy with it. It has very good build quality overall. Gas mileage has been better than expected - 29 mpg on my first tank, mainly on highway commuting miles. It is a fun car to drive and own if you don't want/need an SUV but are looking for more utility than a regular sedan.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback in VA is:

$130 per month*