2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:
best car i have ever had
By schwarzste on 08/27/11 15:01 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had a 2005 accord leather v-6 which was great. Then switched to Subaru legacy to save a few bucks. Subaru was great but small, felt like I was putting the car on like a pair of pants. Decided to go back to Honda for comfort. Saw a great deal on the crosstour lease. drove it and loved it!! 375.00 nothing down with 16k a year lease. Went with 2 WD and cloth to save a few bucks. Could not be happier with the car. Actually too happy I am at 3000 miles after 2 months. Decent gas milage 21 MPH around town, got 27 driving from Philly to NY city a few weeks ago. Comfy and quite plenty of room. Only complaint is the head rest, leans too far forward. they need to fix this.

This is one nice car!
By jnwfla on 12/03/10 16:16 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have researched and test driven a lot of cars over the last couple months (Equinox, RDX, Fusion, SRX, CTS Wagon, Venza, Mazda6, Sonata and probably some I can't remember). The Crosstour is the best of the lot. This car is for my wife and she wanted a sedan at first (moving from a Passat Wagon and a few SUV's before that). I showed her the Crosstour with sedan/coupe styling but still some utility with the hatchback and she fell in LOVE. The car has good power, lots of features and rides like you are on a cloud. Like some say, it is an Accord on steroids.

I Like My Car
By Roshel on 09/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It is a nice family car. The driving seat and steering wheel is very comfortable.There is enough space in the backseat of the car. The backseat of the car folds up to get more space in the trunk. I really enjoy driving this car.

Way better than a Venza
By rickbrewster on 08/24/10 05:36 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I bought my Crosstour I was actually thinking of buying a Venza. I am a long time Toyota owner and I thought that would never end. Until I drove the Crosstour. It is far more comfortable and stylish then the Venza. And way more sexy. There is nothing I don't like about this car.

Way better than a Venza
By Rick Brewster on 08/20/10 06:32 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I never considered owning a Honda until I found the Crosstour. It is one FINE automobile. I has hip arthritis and the Crosstour offers ample leg room to stretch my legs. I like the instrument layout on the dashboard and it has plenty of bells and whistles for me. Passenger's say the rear seating is comfortable and spacious. This is more a couple, or grandparents, car because of the limited storage space. Unless your looking to carry a sofa or a refrigerator home from the store, there is plenty of room Drawbacks are: rear visibility is restricted with the split glass on the hatchback and the EX-L is only available with leather seating, which is a hazard on hot, sunny days.

My second Crosstour
By Buck on 08/11/10 08:36 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We are now a 2 Crosstour family. Love the comfort, utility and simply "slick" manners in all situations. This car is an overall better car than those costing much more.If you don't need to haul around 2 tons of stuff, it id perfect. For the weight and type vehicle, gets excellent gas mileage with superb range. Unquestionably the best Honda ever. If you read the reviews carefully and ignore the immature remarks offered by some, you will find enormous satisfaction with this vehicle. Highly recommend.

Excpetion leg room
By Marsman on 06/02/10 07:46 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have 2 kids with car seats, and when I drive I usually recline the seats all the way back, leaving my kids with only a few inches of leg room. NOT the case here. Plenty of room, my kids aren't cramped up, not kicking the back of my seat. Cargo room is great. Went to home depot the other day. Folded down the seats and everything fit great. Looks are exceptional. I constantly get comments like what kind of car is that, looks great etc.

100% satisfied!
By myfirsthonda on 04/22/10 06:37 AM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We test drove the Honda crosstour, the Toyota venza, Nissan murano, and Lexus rx, and decided to get the ct because it outshines in every aspect compared to the others. We love everything the crosstour has to offer, although we bought the base model, we found the options are more than enough for what we need. Overall, 100% happy.

The car is unbelievable
By NETZ on 02/01/10 08:13 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Traded in my ’07 Accord EX-L for Crosstour EX.. The car is unbelievable. I was originally concerned with giving up the EX-L trim, but with the std feats on the EX it was still an upgrade from the ’07 Accord. The car is very responsive to the road and has great handling. Plenty of power to get you up and moving. The interior is well laid out and has plenty of upgrade features. There is a ton of room both in the front and rear. I love the styling. It turns heads where ever I go. Blind spots do take some getting used to. A perfect blend of the Pilot and Accord. I believe Honda is trying to get some momentum on this vehicle and I was able to negotiate pretty heavily.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback in VA is:

$117 per month*