2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:
Pretty Good-Electrical System has Issues
By johnnymize6 on 02/06/14 10:29 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Navigation (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We purchased a 2010 Accord Crosstour used with 39,000 miles. It has a smooth ride, is quiet, has a luxurious, roomy interior, and drives well. It is great for our family. The engine is smooth and has oodles of power and is pretty fuel efficient. The features are great and the design is very eye-catching. The problems: VCM sometimes shakes the car at certain speeds, and the electrical system is not great. The original battery had a cell failure at 45,000 miles, sand then the ac compressor shorted out, draining the replacement battery 3 times before we figured out the problem with 57,000 miles. Hopefully no more problems come up because it's a great car and everything else is reliable .

Would buy it all over again
By tallmke on 12/26/13 10:35 AM (PST)

After reaching 250000 trouble free miles on my CRV I decided to look for a different car. The Pilot seemed too big and I wanted something a little larger than the CRV, this was it. I'm 6'4" and fit very well in the Crosstour. Love the AWD, the Navi, bluetooth, great power and room. I like the height too, my 95 year old grandfather can get in and out with ease. The shock towers limit the cargo with a bit, but not a huge deal. Would be nice to be able to change the Navi voice, "she" sounds a little naggy sometimes. Only problem was with the dealer, Certified Used from Hidy Honda in OH. TERRIBLE. Would never buy a car from them again. Needed rear brakes after 6000 miles.

Bad Honda...bad, bad Honda...
By crapcrosstour on 11/14/12 18:31 PM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded an '05 Yukon SLT for this farce of a fuel saver when the Crosstour first came out. I thought with gas prices rising, it would be a good move. NOT~This car gets worse mileage (both in city and hwy) than either of my 2 prior Yukies. Honda kept passing the mileage off as the car "needing to be broken in"...seriously? How much breaking in? I have had this car for almost 3 years (46K mi) and it is worse now than before. The car still looks great and the interior has held up nicely, except for the plastic pieces, not built to last. So far, I've replaced brakes, tires, lights, etc.

best car i have ever had
By schwarzste on 08/27/11 15:01 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had a 2005 accord leather v-6 which was great. Then switched to Subaru legacy to save a few bucks. Subaru was great but small, felt like I was putting the car on like a pair of pants. Decided to go back to Honda for comfort. Saw a great deal on the crosstour lease. drove it and loved it!! 375.00 nothing down with 16k a year lease. Went with 2 WD and cloth to save a few bucks. Could not be happier with the car. Actually too happy I am at 3000 miles after 2 months. Decent gas milage 21 MPH around town, got 27 driving from Philly to NY city a few weeks ago. Comfy and quite plenty of room. Only complaint is the head rest, leans too far forward. they need to fix this.

Style took awhile to get used to, but...
By awolff004 on 05/22/11 16:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car is great to drive. When I looked at it I had gotten down to the Lacrosse, XC/S60s... and then I drove the CrossTour. Ride was just as smooth and comfortable. The 4 wheel drive gets me up my steep driveway in the winter. It has an "eco" function on it that reduces power for mpg... which means it's not the quickest off the line, but it'll growl and go if you tell it to. A couple of small design flaws: rear wiper is under-sized and not placed well to clean full swath across the glass and the front tires throw dirty water up over the hood during storms (curious whether mud flaps help?)--and no panoramic sunroof like the Edge and Enclave. But I really like driving my CrossTour!!!

Loving It!
By bigjed on 03/12/11 22:08 PM (PST)

I am loving my Crosstour. I bought the pearl diamond 4 EXL, Sporty look, luxury, Good Sound System, Nice Navi System, as well as Bluetooth. I like the height of the Crosstour, you don't have to kneel down to get into the car, you just slip right on in! When I drive it, it's like riding high, I can see the road. I like it's bulky, strong look. It doesn't look like a cheap Honda. Coming from a BMW that always needing TLC, this Honda is very reliable. Getting use to side view rear mirrors, it's nice that you don't have to break your neck trying to see if cars on on the side of you. This car is for good drivers and one who like quality.....

Amazing Car
By pdotson on 12/22/10 11:50 AM (PST)

I have owned my Crosstour for 6 months now. I have the pewter gray with light tan interior and Navi. I just absolutely love this car. I traded in an older Lexus RX-330,(too expensive to repair). I have no regrets. My family and I are taking it on a nice long road trip this weekend. With its price, style, and gas mileage this is by far a fantabulous car. I get so many double-takes and compliments from others. I just love my handsfree link talking system...awesome! Thanks Honda.

From Car Crash to Crosstour!
By cargrl313 on 12/13/10 09:59 AM (PST)

ABSOLUTELY ADORE my black on black fully loaded EX-L. She's my baby, I named her Stormy because she's a beast. On 11-15-10 my 2009 Acura TSX was totaled in a horrible car crash. I made it out alive thanks to the framing of my Acura, seeing it was manufactured by Honda and the ZDX was not in my budget the Crosstour was at the top of my list. I love that there's so much head & leg room, my dogs love the room back in the hatch area. This car has absolutely everything I was looking for. The Crosstour is a head turner for sure! I've had it since Black Friday and couldn't be more impressed, the more I drive it the more I love it!

Just got EX-L AWD with NAVI for $31,500
By Anonymous on 12/08/10 00:00 AM (PST)

Picked up a Crosstour after shopping for months for a vehicle. I'm tall and the center consoles on many of the cars I tried cut into my leg room and the headroom was sparse. Wasn't comfortable in the Taurus, Sonata or LaCrosse. Venza was jittery on bumpy roads but otherwise nice. Murano with a sunroof did not have enough headroom and the base model was a little too base. I liked the higher seating of the Crosstour over the Accord and I thought it was smoother, quieter and had more headroom with the sunroof than the Accord. The Accord was more fun to drive however. The dealer sold me up to the EX-L AWD with Navi which was more car than I needed but for $31,500 I thought it was a good deal

2010 Crosstour AWD without NAV
By Anonymous on 12/07/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback EX-L 4dr Hatchback AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought Opal Jade new --- Rear view is poor without the NAV.. Really surprised that the on board computer does not have fuel calculations for MPG, FTE etc. For all of the electronics this seems to be a simple one. Drives well through snow - 12 inches and not a slip .

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour Hatchback in VA is:

$117 per month*