Used 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Honda Accord-crosstour - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord Crosstour model:

best car i have ever had
By schwarzste

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had a 2005 accord leather v-6 which was great. Then switched to Subaru legacy to save a few bucks. Subaru was great but small, felt like I was putting the car on like a pair of pants. Decided to go back to Honda for comfort. Saw a great deal on the crosstour lease. drove it and loved it!! 375.00 nothing down with 16k a year lease. Went with 2 WD and cloth to save a few bucks. Could not be happier with the car. Actually too happy I am at 3000 miles after 2 months. Decent gas milage 21 MPH around town, got 27 driving from Philly to NY city a few weeks ago. Comfy and quite plenty of room. Only complaint is the head rest, leans too far forward. they need to fix this.

Favorite Features

Ride is great!! Size is great!!! good visability especially at night on the highway, feels like your flying.

Suggested Improvements

Needs to fix head rest leans too far forward.

This is one nice car!
By jnwfla

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have researched and test driven a lot of cars over the last couple months (Equinox, RDX, Fusion, SRX, CTS Wagon, Venza, Mazda6, Sonata and probably some I can't remember). The Crosstour is the best of the lot. This car is for my wife and she wanted a sedan at first (moving from a Passat Wagon and a few SUV's before that). I showed her the Crosstour with sedan/coupe styling but still some utility with the hatchback and she fell in LOVE. The car has good power, lots of features and rides like you are on a cloud. Like some say, it is an Accord on steroids.

Favorite Features

Dual Zone climate control, easy flip rear seats, hidden storage bin, V6 deactivation to a V3 or V4, new noise control system and rides like a dream.

Suggested Improvements

Power lift gate, push button start, XM radio on EX trim.

I Like My Car
By Roshel

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It is a nice family car. The driving seat and steering wheel is very comfortable.There is enough space in the backseat of the car. The backseat of the car folds up to get more space in the trunk. I really enjoy driving this car.

Favorite Features

The car has a sunroof. It has 6 cd players.It is front wheel drive. It has a trunk cover.

Suggested Improvements

No comments.

Way better than a Venza
By rickbrewster

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

When I bought my Crosstour I was actually thinking of buying a Venza. I am a long time Toyota owner and I thought that would never end. Until I drove the Crosstour. It is far more comfortable and stylish then the Venza. And way more sexy. There is nothing I don't like about this car.

Favorite Features

Ease of entry. One touch rear fold down seats. Sleek styling.

Suggested Improvements

Hands free rear hatch release. Cloth seats available in the EX-L class.

Way better than a Venza
By Rick Brewster

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX 4dr Hatchback (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I never considered owning a Honda until I found the Crosstour. It is one FINE automobile. I has hip arthritis and the Crosstour offers ample leg room to stretch my legs. I like the instrument layout on the dashboard and it has plenty of bells and whistles for me. Passenger's say the rear seating is comfortable and spacious. This is more a couple, or grandparents, car because of the limited storage space. Unless your looking to carry a sofa or a refrigerator home from the store, there is plenty of room Drawbacks are: rear visibility is restricted with the split glass on the hatchback and the EX-L is only available with leather seating, which is a hazard on hot, sunny days.

Favorite Features

I like the way the instrument panel is layed out and the one-touch rear seat fold-down feature.

Suggested Improvements

Rear visibility is restricted from the split glass on the hatchback. Offer cloth seating with the EX-L model. I do not like leather seating.