2016 GMC Yukon SUV Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 GMC Yukon SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yukon model:

The SUV to have if you need the space.
By Loren McCoy

2016 GMC Yukon SUV Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 8A)

I have owned many Tahoes and Yukons The 2016 Denali is awesome. It looks great and the Corvette engine with the 8-speed is a great combo. GM cars are now so technologically advanced. This is the vehicle to have if you travel a lot with people/kids. WiFi is awesome and OnStar is a must for me. It is expensive, but blows away the competition. I've owned several Land Cruisers, and I you couldn't run fast enough to give me one of those over the GMC!

Very nice drive with some issues.
By Seth

2016 GMC Yukon SUV SLT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I love the feeling I get driving this, great looking SUV. I have owned it 6 months and I would buy it again. My issues are minor quality concerns mostly. The underside of the hood on the front edge had a paint drop from the factory that could be felt when I opened the hood. All the body panels (fenders and doors mostly) needed to be adjusted so the body lines matched and the gaps looked equal. Rear bumper Fascia needed to be replaced because the gap to the tailgate wasn't even.
The interior quality seems to match my Toyota but it's more comfortable to drive the Yukon. Apple CarPlay is a great feature and find myself using Siri for navigation more then factory installed one. Seats are very comfortable and controls are easy to adjust on the dash. One entertainment feature I wish the car had was a HDMI port for the TV.