2010 GMC Yukon 5.3L V8 FFV 4x4 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great Truck !!!!

2010 GMC Yukon - Consumer Review

2010 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

SLT 4dr SUV (5.3L V8 FFV 4x4 6-speed Automatic)

Great Truck !!!!
By gmlover777 on

2010 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

What a wonderful truck. I love everything about this truck. It's beautiful looking and is very reliable! I got the SLT model and we are quiet lucky because it has all the features like the Denali. The only downside to this truck is the 3rd row seating. It's very uncomfortable although we never use it. Im a big guy im 5 foot 10 and I had to lie down on the bench because there was no room to place my feet. But what I do like is you can take the seat's off and it will give you a hell of a lot more space. Great truck!! Always loved these trucks, expect the Chevrolet Tahoe!! Never buy that model too many problems with my experience.

Favorite Features

Leather seats, Heated seats, DVD Player, Heated second row bench, Back up camera, Sensors when in reverse, Sun roof, Chrome handles, Chrome Tailpipe (Extra), Chrome Rims, and best for last the button to open the back door that you can press by holding the handle, or there's a button in the truck to open it, and a button on the key fob!

Suggested Improvements

For my truck Im pleased with it!