2010 GMC Yukon SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yukon model:
Great Truck !!!!
By gmlover777 on 12/20/11 06:10 AM (PST)

2010 GMC Yukon SUV SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

What a wonderful truck. I love everything about this truck. It's beautiful looking and is very reliable! I got the SLT model and we are quiet lucky because it has all the features like the Denali. The only downside to this truck is the 3rd row seating. It's very uncomfortable although we never use it. Im a big guy im 5 foot 10 and I had to lie down on the bench because there was no room to place my feet. But what I do like is you can take the seat's off and it will give you a hell of a lot more space. Great truck!! Always loved these trucks, expect the Chevrolet Tahoe!! Never buy that model too many problems with my experience.

Surprised
By taillight on 11/15/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 GMC Yukon SUV SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I bought a used base Yukon (35,000 km on it) to replace my 05 pathfinder. Good gas mileage, better than the pathfinder v6. The ride is really smooth on stock 17". I bought aftermarket 20's for next summer. The rear seats should fold into the floor! But they are not that heavy. I have towed the jetski, and the snowmobile with ease. The turning radius is tight, brakes seem good. Fairly quiet ride. Comfy seats. The steering is overboosted. The paint job is poor. The clearcoat must be thin, anything touches the paint and it will scratch it. The car is big, much bigger than the pathfinder, it takes a little getting use to and you have to pay attention parking it. I'm waiting for the reliability to drop

Traditional SUV
By James82 on 07/25/10 22:37 PM (PDT)

2010 GMC Yukon SUV Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

After owning a 2000 Dodge Durango for 10 years it was time to replace it. I like the space and comfort that a traditional truck based SUV provides and the GMC Yukon did not disappoint. Even though the price tag was pushing close to a base Escalade, a fully loaded Denali seemed like a better choice. This car has an impressive tow rating which helps me for work, the fuel economy is as expected from a large SUV and an average of 14 mpg city and 22 mpg highway is okay coming from a previous guzzler so I'm used to it. This car is the ultimate road trip car with lots of space and comfortable seats. A good family car that can also hold its own during offroading and one of the best SUVs you can buy.

Secure, comfortable and reliable
By truthsayer325 on 07/06/10 20:50 PM (PDT)

2010 GMC Yukon SUV SLT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I have had my Yukon for nearly 12 months and it was a bit of an adjustment from my Lexus SUV. Until a few weeks ago I was satisfied with it but now I am enthusiastic. I just got off the road. 10 hours and 650 miles reminded me of why I got it. It's a road warrior. Great value and very comfortable .

Exelent Vehicle
By Bob Whalen on 05/17/10 18:08 PM (PDT)

2010 GMC Yukon SUV Denali 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The car is amongst the best I have owned. The handling is simply amazing for such a large car, yet its ride is very smooth. Miles on the highway go by like nothing, the seats are so comfortable. The Quality is a little cheap for a 60k car.

Better Value Than Escalade
By PILOTVIC on 05/01/10 21:25 PM (PDT)

2010 GMC Yukon SUV Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I just purchased a Yukon Denali AWD yesterday. I had three Escalades prior to this car. The Denali has the same engine, transmission, creature features, etc. as the Escalade minus the Cadillac badging and a few other non consequential items. The Denali has a better value per dollar than the Escalade. The Denali should get better mileage after it is broken in than my 2007 Escalade because of the active fuel management. Mileage of Escalade at 68-70 mph with a K&N air filter was over 21 mpg at times. In town average was 16.9 over three years. Denali should be better. Performance in deep snow should be excellent. Most driving will be long cross country. Will give updates after break in.

The great suv
By AJ on 04/30/10 07:15 AM (PDT)

2010 GMC Yukon SUV Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Great SUV-- big nimble and fast-- not too thirsty on gas if you drive smart and coast a lot and think ahead- I get about 16 city and 21 highway going under 70 mph-- just did a 400 miles road trip and it performs flawlessly the interior door plastics and dashboards appear cheap with the faux wood grain applique but still looks good but scratches easily

Good Vehicle
By Hofgee Rofe on 04/27/10 09:22 AM (PDT)

2010 GMC Yukon SUV SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

This car is amazing. It out performs my wifes 3 series. It tows my horse trailer like nothing while going up steep hills. A definite Buy

Capable SUV
By Mark Hanlon on 04/18/10 13:43 PM (PDT)

2010 GMC Yukon SUV Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I love this machine. It tackles mountain roads with ease and can tow like a semi. It's missing some features though.

I couldn't be happier
By cdmgolfcarts on 03/01/10 08:49 AM (PST)

2010 GMC Yukon SUV Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I live in Southern California and demand a lot out of my vehicles. I spend time in the mountains, off- road, towing a boat and a trailer as well as hauling people around. This past weekend I was able to take my new Denali up to the local mountains and as lucky enough to be there for a decent sized storm. The truck hard no problem at all driving through the rough conditions. It gave me and my 5 passengers a good sense of security as we tooled around town without any heart stopping moments. I have a 23' Centurion Enzo wake-boarding boat that weighs roughly 6,000 lbs. and is a piece of cake to tow with the powerful 6.2 L engine. Gas mileage isn't good but its what you can only expect.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 GMC Yukon Suv in VA is:

$110 per month*