Used 2010 GMC Yukon SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Gmc Yukon - Consumer Reviews

2010 GMC Yukon SUV

View reviews for a specific Yukon model:

Great Truck !!!!
By gmlover777

2010 GMC Yukon SUV SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

What a wonderful truck. I love everything about this truck. It's beautiful looking and is very reliable! I got the SLT model and we are quiet lucky because it has all the features like the Denali. The only downside to this truck is the 3rd row seating. It's very uncomfortable although we never use it. Im a big guy im 5 foot 10 and I had to lie down on the bench because there was no room to place my feet. But what I do like is you can take the seat's off and it will give you a hell of a lot more space. Great truck!! Always loved these trucks, expect the Chevrolet Tahoe!! Never buy that model too many problems with my experience.

Favorite Features

Leather seats, Heated seats, DVD Player, Heated second row bench, Back up camera, Sensors when in reverse, Sun roof, Chrome handles, Chrome Tailpipe (Extra), Chrome Rims, and best for last the button to open the back door that you can press by holding the handle, or there's a button in the truck to open it, and a button on the key fob!

Suggested Improvements

For my truck Im pleased with it!

Surprised
By taillight

2010 GMC Yukon SUV SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I bought a used base Yukon (35,000 km on it) to replace my 05 pathfinder. Good gas mileage, better than the pathfinder v6. The ride is really smooth on stock 17". I bought aftermarket 20's for next summer. The rear seats should fold into the floor! But they are not that heavy. I have towed the jetski, and the snowmobile with ease. The turning radius is tight, brakes seem good. Fairly quiet ride. Comfy seats. The steering is overboosted. The paint job is poor. The clearcoat must be thin, anything touches the paint and it will scratch it. The car is big, much bigger than the pathfinder, it takes a little getting use to and you have to pay attention parking it. I'm waiting for the reliability to drop

Favorite Features

interior size with out rear seats, smooth ride, good gas mileage. front heat vents that blow directly on your feet for winter

Suggested Improvements

6 cd holder in base model, bigger engine in base model, more drink holders in car. 1 touch up on the windows. under seat storage. second row bottom of the door storage. full control of the rear heat/cooling fan from the drivers seat. fold flat 3rd row seats. roof rack cross beams standard equip.

Traditional SUV
By James82

2010 GMC Yukon SUV Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

After owning a 2000 Dodge Durango for 10 years it was time to replace it. I like the space and comfort that a traditional truck based SUV provides and the GMC Yukon did not disappoint. Even though the price tag was pushing close to a base Escalade, a fully loaded Denali seemed like a better choice. This car has an impressive tow rating which helps me for work, the fuel economy is as expected from a large SUV and an average of 14 mpg city and 22 mpg highway is okay coming from a previous guzzler so I'm used to it. This car is the ultimate road trip car with lots of space and comfortable seats. A good family car that can also hold its own during offroading and one of the best SUVs you can buy.

Favorite Features

Comfortable seats, smooth ride, invigorating 6.2L, impressive towing capabilities, offroad prowess, loads of passenger space for 1st and 2nd rows, available captains chairs.

Suggested Improvements

3rd row passenger space is very scant, xenon headlights, 3rd row becomes annoying to constantly remove, navigation screen should be placed higher.

Secure, comfortable and reliable
By truthsayer325

2010 GMC Yukon SUV SLT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 6A)

I have had my Yukon for nearly 12 months and it was a bit of an adjustment from my Lexus SUV. Until a few weeks ago I was satisfied with it but now I am enthusiastic. I just got off the road. 10 hours and 650 miles reminded me of why I got it. It's a road warrior. Great value and very comfortable .

Favorite Features

The sheer mass and comfort of the vehicle makes me feel secure in any driving conditions.

Suggested Improvements

The xm/fm/am radio display is not as easy to search, I would upgrade to a full navigation system which ought to be standard .

Exelent Vehicle
By Bob Whalen

2010 GMC Yukon SUV Denali 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The car is amongst the best I have owned. The handling is simply amazing for such a large car, yet its ride is very smooth. Miles on the highway go by like nothing, the seats are so comfortable. The Quality is a little cheap for a 60k car.

Favorite Features

Room

Suggested Improvements

Heatd and Cooled Cupholders.Power reclining second row seats with fixed center consul.One Touch up and down windows. Panera Sunroof.Heated, Cooled, and massaging front and 2nd row seats.Adaptive Xeonon Healights.Front+Side Parking Sensors. Night vision. Better Audio Option, Dual Rear Entertainment.