Utter Satisfaction
By Supercore on
2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)
I just returned from a 5,361 mile trip, and could not be happier with my GMC. Averaged 20-22 mpg on the highway...except for the Interstate in West Texas which as an 80 mph speed limit, and I was pushing it to get home after 40 days away from home. I constantly had people complimenting my GMC, and commenting how much better looking it is than the Tahoe. Driver comfort is excellent, vision is excellent, Bose was excellent, and the constant compliments were very satisfying. The retractible running boards drew rave reviews and everyone said that they did not know they were offered. But, also everyone said that was worth the price for added comfort and ease of entrance and exit of my GMC. GMC has created an excellent SUV that defies the stigma of SUV's. I could not be happier with my investment. Most of all, you feel safer with full length air bags and rising abov" the normal traffic. Great job.
Favorite Features
Retractible running boards, autoride suspension, Bose radio, electronic message center/monitor, 360 horsepower engine. Computer monitored fuel system and "flex-fuel" system. Handling was excellent, no wind noise, good visibility, and oversize alluminum wheels and tires gave a great ride.
Suggested Improvements
Keep the quality alive