Used 2007 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 GMC Yukon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yukon model:
2007 Denali
By hobbes442 on 05/14/06 11:42 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I traded 2001 Denali for this one ordered in Feb . Has 20 in wheels and loaded with everything but sunroof. I liked the old Denali seats better and ind DIC info center also . I wish you could have 6 cd changer and navigation but I will live with that . 6.2 motor is great and overall is heads above my old Denali. This one GM actually did do right for 95% of it . Mileage 15+ so far which averages about 1 mpg over old before break in . I would recommend these to anyone. Do not need all the chrome wheels and handles , I would prefer black handles and polish wheels but they haev to do what sells.

I Love to drive this beauty
By Sandy on 05/12/06 17:27 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have only owned this truck for a week, and I love it. It is my third Yukon, and this one drives much better then the other years. I am only getting 13.1 miles a gallon right now. I hope this will improve as the vehicle wears in. But overall I am in love with this Yukon.

'07 Yukon Denali
By Denali lover on 05/02/06 13:59 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I swore off all American vehicles but then realized I needed the room so I looked at the Denali..what a surprise!! This SUV is awesome.. blows away the other two Fords I have owned. I don't feel like I am driving a truck. This redesign is nothing like the previous model and a loaded Denali is no different then the Escalade without the price tag and bling factor. I LOVE this SUV!!

Had my '07 Yukon for a month now.
By Paul Lankarge on 04/29/06 10:10 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD w/3SA (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My last vehicle was an '03 Denali; and with the price increases in gas I was happy to end the lease early to get into the SLT version of the Yukon. The new 5.3 liter engine is at least as fast as the 6.0 liter '03 Denali. I like the fact I'll be able to use E85 fuel when it gets to the Northeast, and the ability to use 4 cylinders at cruising speed is a plus. I'm getting about 1 mile per gallon better now, but feel that will get better as the truck breaks in. The truck is a head turner. I got silver birch with 20" wheels with the Bridgestone tires and it looks great. I love the Navigation radio as I travel thru the bouroughs of NYC, not worring about getting lost. Its a great truck...

2007 GMC Yukon SLT-2
By Norm on 04/16/06 20:42 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

After owning 2 Toyota Tundra access cab pickups, I was ready for a true 4+ passenger SUV. I explored all of the competition. At this point, I am totally satisfied with the GMC. Great Ride. Quiet, smooth and exceptionally agile for such a large SUV. The flex engine works well. I am already getting better MPG than either Tundra. GM has hit a home run if reliabiliy and depreciation fare better than in he past. Lets keep GM going. They are listening. Go USA !!!

The SUV
By Emily on 04/08/06 10:23 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV w/3SA (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I love this car! It has the DVD which my kids love for long car rides and it drives like a dream. It truly is the SUV!

WATCH OUT IMPORTS
By Rich on 03/22/06 17:23 PM (PST)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I swore off American made vehicles when I sold my Expedition last year. I am now eating my words and believe the imports need to take serious notice. The GM giant has woken and produced a superior vehicle that could be mistaken for a much higher quality/priced luxury import. ANYONE looking for a SUV needs to put the 07 Yukon at the TOP of their list, PERIOD!

2007 Yukon SLT
By skylane on 03/14/06 15:24 PM (PST)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

As a Yukon owner for 6 years, the 2007 Yukon is a striking upgrade. Handling is very solid. Exterior fit and finish are noteworthy. Interior design is intuitive and everything works. I miss the rear "barn doors" of my older version. I appreciate the presence of the air bag curtains. All of the luxury items I sought are combined in this large SUV. Prior to the purchase I drove the BMW X5, the Q-ship and my last test drive was a 2007 Yukon. Exiting the 2007 Yukon, the decision was immediate: 2007 Yukon.

Hope it's only once
By RJ on 03/06/06 20:27 PM (PST)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD w/3SA (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Just purchased 97 Yukon SLT, was on first 1200 mile trip, felt like I dropped two gears and all the warning lights came on, that was at 860 at 1140 happen again and the motor stopped, hairy on the expressway. Computer problems I guess, its in now being looked at. Hope this is a one time deal, love the ride, handling, appearance and it is very quiet. Had several GM SUV's, all good, this seems to be best, will see when dealer is done with it and I get several more thousand miles on it. Will do a update at a later time. Do not want to scare anyone away, can happen to any vehicle, thats the price for all the computers and advancments.

Overall Review
By Rick Rana on 02/22/06 11:10 AM (PST)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle is very sound, but I am disapointed with the gas mileage. My 05 Yukon got better mileage.