2007 GMC Yukon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yukon model:
Gotta Love It!
By MNYukon on 05/02/07 14:26 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD w/3SA (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My wife and I love everything about this vehicle (except my wife complains that she never gets to drive it). The interior improvements over the previous model are incredible. I knew GM could design an interior this well if they put their minds to it. Exterior styling is good, could use a little more uniqueness. However, I still think it's look uplevel (my nephew thinks it's the new Denali). Now have just over 8k miles on the Yukon and gas mileage is OK -- 11-15 city / 15-21 hwy. I switch a lot from E85 to reg unleaded. However, in the last 1k miles, the mileage has greatly improved (coming out of winter doesn't hurt either). A definite good buy.

More Storage Please
By E on 04/28/07 21:07 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Just bought the '07 Yukon and it has been great to drive thus far, very big and spacious on the inside. Of course the gas mileage is horrible especially in the city so beware! Also, if you have kids and want storage for stuff this is not the SUV for you because there is no storage, only in the front console. Check it out for yourself.

Perfect Denali
By Bababooey on 04/23/07 16:16 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

A perfect combination of power and looks. You feel like king of the road when you are sitting high on the 20" wheels, hit the gas and feel the Denali take off, and listen to the Bose sound system. The rear camera and tight turning radius makes it easy to back into any suitable space. GM has finally created an interior that competes with any import.

"Dale Gas" Give it lots of Gas!
By Jim on 04/13/07 12:12 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Be prepared. Terrible mileage. Highway mileage is good at about 20-22 but city is a lie. In reality it's about 10.5 mpg average over my 14,000 miles driven with 12.5 average overall.

The best SUV on the market
By mikenna on 03/29/07 17:35 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

There is no competition with these Yukons. Now I know why they are the best selling premium SUV on the market. The American craftsmanship can't be touched. I have driven some others-Toyota and Nissan are cheap compared to these Yukons and Denalis! Ford is not bad though,way to go GMC and Chevy! The Active Fuel Management engine is great on gas. It's a real beauty.

So Far, So Good
By BloodRedHog on 03/29/07 17:32 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

The Denali with the AutoRide suspension feels tight and has little body roll. You get a 6-speed tranny, 380 hp, 417 torque, and every comfort feature imaginable for under 50k.

Great Truck!
By trobin5526 on 03/28/07 07:54 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

We picked up the Denali based on a special price we could not pass up. It replaced our 2001 Tahoe Z71. No comparison. It has been great so far, for the power and features the fuel consumption is reasonable(16.5 mpg) in mixed driving. Thoroughly impressed at this point!

A total home run for GM.
By RENO NV on 03/21/07 10:35 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD w/3SA (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

A total home run for GM. Five star technology fit and finish. Drove 465 miles to Las Vegas with absolutely no fatigue. GMs value pricing is for real. This is my second '07 Yukon, the first one I bought had a problem, the dealer exchanged it with absolutely no problem. GM has customer satisfaction down! Works great in the snow. Interesting mileage estimates aren’t far off a Jeep Wrangler

Owned for almost 6 months
By Bill on 03/13/07 18:59 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We purchased a Yukon in October, and we love it. We will definitely buy another. In 4 years, we've gone through 15 vehicles between my wife and I, and most of them because she wasn't happy with thier performance. We own a horse farm, and her orignal vehicle was a '99 Yukon. The SUV does great. She has room for all of her things, as well as our two year old's toys and clothes and car seat. She loves to drive it, and when I'm given the option, I like it too. We've taken it on vacation, driven it in the snow, and loved every part of it. It handles better in the snow and ice than our trucks have in the past. Will not hesitate to purchase another. Maybe with more options next time.

New Denali
By New Denali on 03/05/07 18:27 PM (PST)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Traded in a 1999 Landcruiser for first GM vehicle. Tentative about leaving Toyota quality, but absolutely love the new Denali. The ride, engine and luxury is everything I wanted. I am glad to see GM step up and delivery a US vehicle that can challenge anything in the market.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.