2007 GMC Yukon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yukon model:
Gotta love the Fuel Management System
By Chris on 09/24/07 04:37 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I had a 99 Denali, then switched to the Envoy and Envoy XL for a few years. When I saw the 07 Yukon, I knew I had to have it. My wife wouldn't let me get the Denali(cost), but I have enough features on the one I got, so I'm not complaining. The big selling point was the fuel management system (V8/V4 auto switching). I get the same MPG as I did with my V6 Envoy XL. This the best Yukon yet! I can't even imagine how nice the Denali must be.

Nice Truck / Poor Mileage
By Zwitter153 on 09/11/07 08:19 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I had a 2005 Yukon and I loved it. Got great milage and the only issue I had was the information display control were on the steering wheel. On the 2007 they moved the information controls to the dash, but I hate the circular gauge/dash design which is echoed in the head/tail lights.

Great Ride
By tc on 09/11/07 06:45 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This has been a new experience since getting rid of my 1999 and now driving this outstanding SUV. So much has changed, the design being the most signficant change for the good. I would like better gas mileage.

Very Happy
By Chris S on 09/10/07 18:51 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I swore I would never buy another American built SUV. Been driving a BMW X5 for the last three years. Size, features, price and warranty made me take a chance and dive into the Denali and I couldn't be happier. Great deal and great truck.

SLT Yukon
By knapper on 08/26/07 18:19 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

After six months of driving and 21,000 miles, I have gotten to know the service staff at the dealership on a first-name basis. They have fixed loose moldings on the rear doors, worked on air conditioner twice (without the problem being fixed), turned the front rotors, and fixed a broken arm on a rear seat. When not in shop, it performs well. Gas mileage is in the 21 - 22 mph on the Interstate. It pulls a 19 foot bass boat with ease and is very comfortable. Overall I am not dissatisfied but the little stuff is a pain.

Gary's 2007 Yukon
By gary on 08/18/07 17:53 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love my Yukon. Had 2 little problems but was fixed very promptly.. (nothing big) Has all the room I need for comfort, drives great, handles great. Great GMC

Utter Satisfaction
By Supercore on 07/06/07 18:45 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I just returned from a 5,361 mile trip, and could not be happier with my GMC. Averaged 20-22 mpg on the highway...except for the Interstate in West Texas which as an 80 mph speed limit, and I was pushing it to get home after 40 days away from home. I constantly had people complimenting my GMC, and commenting how much better looking it is than the Tahoe. Driver comfort is excellent, vision is excellent, Bose was excellent, and the constant compliments were very satisfying. The retractible running boards drew rave reviews and everyone said that they did not know they were offered. But, also everyone said that was worth the price for added comfort and ease of entrance and exit of my GMC. GMC has created an excellent SUV that defies the stigma of SUV's. I could not be happier with my investment. Most of all, you feel safer with full length air bags and rising abov" the normal traffic. Great job.

Great SUV
By DaveB on 06/22/07 20:42 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Traded 2003 Expedition for Denali after driving new Expedition, BMW X-5, Acura and Mazda SUVsĀ’. Denali is smooth and by far the most powerful. It is very comfortable on long trips and is easy to drive. I also have a Mercedes S430 and I prefer driving the Denali on long trips. Positives include styling, new interior, comfort of seats, power, and ease of handling. Negatives are lack of fold flat third row seat, folding covers for cup holders and the little storage compartment on center console make the openings smaller than on Tahoe, and they fold the wrong way-making you lift cups over the door. Minor stuff though compared to the great feeling I get when driving this truck. 3500 miles and happy

They just keep on getting better
By Sparkey on 06/17/07 13:39 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is the best GMC yet. The only problems have been with the drivers information display. The engine oil message comes on every time you start it and the tire pressure monitor doesn't work. Mechanically the car is bullet proof. The quality is very high with no squeaks or rattles, no wind noise

Denali for life
By rolly1 on 06/07/07 13:14 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I've just purchased a loaded out Yukon Denali, black exterior with the ebony interior. It is beautiful and a thrill to ride. It is loaded with all kinds of features also. I tried several others before buying this, like Lincoln Navigator and the Escalade, but for the money this is the one to own.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.