2007 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews 3

2007 GMC Yukon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yukon model:
I love, love, love my truck!
By Wendy on 05/03/08 11:02 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV w/3SA (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

After driving a mini-van for quite awhile, I was so excited about driving a truck again! In shopping around, we narrowed our choices down to the Yukon, Tahoe, and Armada. Fortunely, we fell upon a rebate that we just couldn't resist on the Yukon! I Love it! It has worked out very well for my children as well. There is plenty of elbow room for them. The rear A/C has been a lifesaver in our Texas heat! It runs smoothly, looks great, and gives us a secure feeling that we are well protected. The gas mileage could be better but we knew that when we bought it. The stereo is great and the instrument panel is well designed. OnStar, XM radio, and remote controls are wonderful. I highly recommend it!

Good Vehicle
By Michael on 04/28/08 10:45 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Very spacious and comfortable. I am surprised on how little cargo storage room there is. It has a huge center console but that is it. Gas stinks but ,hey, it's a big vehicle. The interior is all plastic and the fake wood finish scratches very easily. Even most chrome accents are plastic underneath.

Great Vehicle
By Peavey on 03/16/08 10:34 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD w/3SA (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I've owned several Suburbans in the past; as we became empty nesters I figured that I didn't need such a large vehicle. We downsized for a while, (tried a Jeep) but finally decided that we really enjoyed the larger size of the Yukons. I've had this vehicle for a year now, put on about 13,000 miles and am rather impressed. Almost no issues; the only problem I've experienced is that the power liftgate does not function consistently when the temp drops below zero (I'm in Minnesota) - but then neither do I. Fit, finish, comfort excellent - smooth vehicle for an SUV. No funny noises, except for an AC belt that occasionaly chirped until it was adjusted.

Garbage Truck - Do not BUY!!!!!!!
By Jeff on 02/26/08 06:33 AM (PST)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I have had repeated difficulty with the electronics resulting in electric locks going uncontrollably up and down and the vehicle shutting down. I was also disappointed in On-Star. After purchasing turn x turn directions, I learned that the sattellite was not working in my area. They just kept my money until I brought it up after asking for directions and receiving the new of not having sattellite coverage in my area. I tried made in the USA, and I lived to regret it. POOR JOB GM!!!!!

2007 GMC Yukon XL Denali (6.2L)
By John on 02/12/08 10:20 AM (PST)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2002 Yukon XL Denali, back in May/06 for my 07' Yukon XL Denali. I could not be happier with my choice, I got the Sealth Gray Met. w/Ebony Int. and the DVD system. the fit and finish on this truck is light years ahead of my 02' truck and even the 06'Yukon. I only took the for GM to almost go out of business before they allowed the designers to ready get it right this time. Maybe more people with take another look at GM and they can get back on track.

GMC Yukon Xl Denali - Great truck
By macman1234 on 01/01/08 20:26 PM (PST)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

Purchased this SUV in Aug of 2007. Currently have 10k miles without an issue. Runs well, powerful, fun to drive. Very comfortable on long drives. Well equipped. Impressive job by GMC

Needs a Lot More Refinement
By Kevin H on 12/26/07 14:13 PM (PST)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 4th new GMC truck in as many years. GMC has some work left to do on this one, with some areas that greatly need improving. The entire drivetrain needs refinement. The engine has decent power, but the transmission is horrible. Compared to the Allison in my last diesel, this 6 speed GM made transmission is junk. It is not happy in any gear but reverse, and is confused the rest of the time. It is geared too tall. Same with the fly-by-wire throttle. It is as unpredictable as the one in the ill famed Audi 5000S. The cheap plastic on the interior is horrible. It is the same poor quality stuff they put in all low end GM's. Very bad for a $55k SUV. Never again.

Perfect through 10,000 miles
By Bob A. Booey on 12/18/07 17:56 PM (PST)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

At the 10,000 mile mark, the truck has been perfect. Excellent power, handing, and turning radius make this a great vehicle for hauling the family and friends to basketball, baseball, gymnastics, or wherever we are going. Simply put, this truck has lived up to, and exceeded, all my expectations.

Great truck, bad mileage :)
By dn on 12/18/07 17:17 PM (PST)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I bought one of the first 2007 Yukons when they became available in 2006, and over the last 18 months I've put 28,000 miles on it. It's a marvelous vehicle to drive. It's fun, powerful and easy to steer, and the tight turning radius is extremely helpful in crowded parking lots. The XM radio is better than I thought it would be, and the power-assisted lift gate is actually very useful, addictive almost. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone that can afford to fuel it. In stop and go city driving, you're looking at 10 or 11 mpg (on a good day). For extended highway driving, it is entirely possible to get 18-22 mpg, but the average will be 17-18 mpg

Excellent truck with some flaws
By ryan on 10/10/07 04:40 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I bought Yukon SLT2 as 2007 clearance from dealer. I drove 2001 Denali before, and very impressive. When I got myself own, feel awesome and better than previous version. Large space, powerful engine and nice Boss sounds. Very nice mix mpg, highway, local plus traffics, 16MPG, same as my friend's Nissan Xterra. but some bugs are annoying me, engine light is always on since the second day after I take it home. And the tire pressure shows 63 35(front), 33 35(rear), sensor stinks!