2007 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews 2

2007 GMC Yukon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yukon model:
Love my Baby
By LOVE MY BABY on 03/25/09 11:10 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My baby runs in 4 and 8cylinders. I fill so secure in it beeing a 5' 4'' pettite female. It runs smoth and I love my Yukon 2007. I also have space for all my family.

Best in Class
By Mike on 03/12/09 07:15 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased this vehicle with 30,000 miles for 30k. I was a bit skeptical to purchase as I have been loyal to the Japanese as of late (150k on my Nissan and 100k on my Toyota with no problems). I looked at every vehicle possible including the mid size MDX and X5. For me it came down to two different issues. #1, We have two children and I wanted a vehicle that would allow easy access to the 3rd row. #2, after great debate with my wife, I didn't want to drive anything that looked like a "little girls car". I'm still under the factory warranty and have had a couple items fixed. If this vehicle holds up I will support GM in the future! Poor gas milage is expected in a vehicle this size, 14mpg!

Things Falling Off the Truck
By Mike O on 12/12/08 14:02 PM (PST)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD w/3SA (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

It's surprising how poorly GM designed the 2007 Yukon. By now, you'd think that they would understand that it's unacceptable to have panels and wipers falling off the the truck... to the tune of several hundreds of dollars of unexpected expenses! Interior packaging is just OK... difficult to get kids in and out of the vehicle, even a vehilce of this size.

Denali good car, minor issues
By DShow on 10/23/08 22:44 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased the Yukon Denali in May of 2006. The truck rides great. The interior is roomy, the leather & components are sturdy & well built. My traction control light comes on occasionally but go off within minutes. The only major issue Ive had was a switch went out in the transmission causing the car to not recognize neutral & sometimes not go into reverse. This was fixed under warranty & has been problem free for the last year. One great thing is the saftey issue. My car was broad sided by a car running a light at 30 mph. The car was damged but barly felt it. The blue green color looks great changing color in the sun but shows all finger prints & dirt.

Denali Fever
By AudiBob on 10/07/08 15:14 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

What a truck. I traded in a 2004 Toureg V8 fully loaded for this Denali. Plenty of power, comfort, and style! I was very impressed with the car when we took it for a test drive and continue to be impressed with it 11 months later. Good build quality and I do enjoy that big 6.2 liter V8 rumble when you start it. Great truck for long trips.

Very nice vehicle
By mike on 06/25/08 03:02 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

This is a very nice vehicle. I love to drive this and it has a lot of power, and has good handling. The 10 Bose speakers are really good. We checked out the Tahoe, Armada, X5, Escalade, and Pathfinder, and this had more power (except Escalade) than the rest of them and better fuel economy. This also has power running boards that people really look at. Very comfortable 4 captain heated seats.

My Denalli
By gwk46 on 05/20/08 09:22 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon Denali 4dr SUV AWD (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased this 07 Denali, would have rather had a Tahoe, I think better styling. But love this Denali, fun to drive, comfortable, great turning radius. As most have mentioned could be better MPG, but for it's size not bad, 16-18. But I have to bite the bullet and drive this size vehicle due to bad knees, back, ankles, so need this size and would absolutely buy another. One of best vehicles I have ever had, no problems. The vehicle and dealers service dept. are better than sales dept. Wouldn't buy from this dealer again. Great in winter in MN, now have 35,000 on it no problems.

SLT 4x4 Yukon
By Rob on 05/12/08 15:43 PM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD w/3SA (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

After coming from a BMW X5 pile of junk, this Yukon is a dream come true. Very comfortable to drive, pleanty of power, love the xm & navigation with back up camera. Not a single problem so far, and gas mileage is much better than the BMW. I look at it as the cost of transportation, how else are you going to get 4-7 people around in one vehicle?

Love my truck
By kila on 05/07/08 07:00 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I searched for one year to find a used one that had eveything that I wanted. Ended up with a fully loaded SLT with back up camera and power everything. I was not dissappointed. I looked at several luxury brands and none compared as far as space and quality of ride. We do a lot of trips from 200 to 500 miles and we rode in absolute comfort. Gas mileage isn't that bad for size of the truck. Visually appealing lots of second looks .

I love, love, love my truck!
By Wendy on 05/03/08 11:02 AM (PDT)

2007 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV w/3SA (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

After driving a mini-van for quite awhile, I was so excited about driving a truck again! In shopping around, we narrowed our choices down to the Yukon, Tahoe, and Armada. Fortunely, we fell upon a rebate that we just couldn't resist on the Yukon! I Love it! It has worked out very well for my children as well. There is plenty of elbow room for them. The rear A/C has been a lifesaver in our Texas heat! It runs smoothly, looks great, and gives us a secure feeling that we are well protected. The gas mileage could be better but we knew that when we bought it. The stereo is great and the instrument panel is well designed. OnStar, XM radio, and remote controls are wonderful. I highly recommend it!