Used 2004 GMC Yukon Denali Consumer Reviews - 95 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2004 GMC Yukon - Consumer Reviews

2004 GMC Yukon

View reviews for a specific Yukon model:

Excellent car!
By AMI PAPADOPULO

2004 GMC Yukon Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

When my husband and I sat in the Denali, after test driving the Tahoe and Yukon, we exchanged knowing glance that this was "The Car", although it was more than we planned to spend. We both loved the ride and the feel of this vehicle. We agreed, this surpassed all the others. We had our 1st child, who fit into our Denali 22" life style well, then the unexpected happened. My husband died of a heart attack at 38. I still loved our Denali, however, I will not be needing all of the vehicle room I once thought. I chose a different cat, however, I will always be very fond of our Denali.

The overall luxuriousness of the vehicle

Better gas mileage

Owner
By Joe Floyd

2004 GMC Yukon Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The spare tire is a 16" tire. At 25,300 mile I had tire damage, drove 200 miles on spare with 17" regular tires. Had to repace all 4 tires due to being a AWD and 25M miles on 35M mile tires. Repaced spare with correct size. Contacted GM and received a reply of nothing. Out $875.00 for tires at 25M miles. How cheap will GM go on a $50,000 car? Please check this problem if you buy a GM AWD. They will not stand behind any mechanical problem that may occur. They could at least put the correct spare tire on these expensive cars.

The car is a pleasure to drive and I hope safe.

The least thing, please put the correct spare tire on these cars and advise the purchaser of the possible problem and don't be so cheap. $50,000 is a fair amount of money to be this cheap.

The bus
By w. stovall

2004 GMC Yukon Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

All our friends call it the "bus". When we all want to go out together, they call us. We have hauled a lot of stuff in it while remodelling our house. The water pump was replaced under warrany, but, no other problems. Gets 15 mpg no matter where or how you drive it, but 4 people and lots of luggage ride in comfort.

Power, ride, hauling capacity

Looks like the 2007 has it all!

Excellent SUV
By Q

2004 GMC Yukon Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle exactly 2 years ago. My previous vehicle was an Isuzu trooper. I can't began to tell how much difference a powerful & reliable vehicle can make. Other than a few minor issues, this is an excellent vehicle. I considered the new '07 Denali but it looks too much like a Ford Explorer.

Body style, powerful, yet quck engine, sound system

Light in the glovebox, an inside door handle for the rear lift gate,

I love my Black Beauty
By sammy d

2004 GMC Yukon Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

It is the greatest truck I have had. I had a 1995 Chevy Tahoe, I would never buy another one, although the gas is not the greatest, the interior is great and the truck is quick considering it weighs just over 5,000 lbs. All in All I love my 2004 Denali, and would never trade it for anything, except maybe a new Denali.

Bose 8 speaker Sound System, power Sunroof, Second Row captin chairs, mini menu computer bulit into steering wheel, navigation system and DVD system

Gas mileage, I am only getting about 13MPG in the city and 18 MPG on a highway, which is not the best other than that leave it alone dont change anything.