I'd only trade it for a newer one!
By Spoil Myself on
2003 GMC Yukon SLE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)
I bought my '03 Yukon SLT 5.3L V8 2WD in 9/03 with 500 miles on it. Since the day I bought it, I've said that the only car I'd trade it for would be a newer version of the same vehicle. I now have >96K miles on my Yukon, & love it just as much. I drive 75 miles/day round-trip to work, & given the time I spend in my vehicle, wanted a car will all of the amenities--this has them! I've only ever had 2 things go wrong with it--the driver's seat warmer went out at 95K, & the fuel pump at around 60K miles. I've never had any other mechanical issue or service issues with local GM mechanics not being knowledgeable about my vehicle as reported by others.
Favorite Features
Smooth ride, comfortable heated seats; Bose sound system with steering wheel controls; Sunroof; V8 engine's power; Interior room for my kids in their car-seats & anyone else who wants a ride; Self-dimming rearview and driver's side mirrors, computer display of instant fuel economy, captain's chairs
Suggested Improvements
Fuel economy--18 mpg hwy & 16 mpg overall isn't bad at all for the power & size (especially since I have a heavy foot) but improving it would help the cost of owning this car. Flex fuel doesn't help cost, the fuel economy decreases when using E85. 3rd- row seats that fold flat in the floor.