2003 GMC Yukon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yukon model:
Outstanding Vehicle
By ChuckD on 12/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 GMC Yukon SLE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned several SUVs and would recommend the Yukon over the lot. Can't say enough about it!!

Gmc
By Love my new toyota on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 GMC Yukon SLE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This truck fell apart after 7,000 miles side panels fell off just did not get my moneys worth

Perfect SUV
By 747 pilot on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 GMC Yukon Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I currently own a Porsche carrera, Jag Vaden Plas, and the Denali. The GMC Denali is the best of all of them. I now seldom drive the others. The comfort, smooth ride, and quiet interior makes this my top pick. I bought this over the Cadillac Esc. because of , in my thoughts, better styling.

So Far So Good
By captonv on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 GMC Yukon Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

So far I love the vehicle I am just not sure about the quality to cost ratio. GMC doesnt even give you the first oil change free ?? My lights also flicker when I hit a bounce must be an electrical short. Very comfortable ride. I used to say it rides like a Cadillac when a vehicle drove very well now I say it rides like a Dinali cause this actually rides much better.

Great Yukon
By Great GMC on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 GMC Yukon SLE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Wonderful SUV, super comfortable, great turning radius for a large SUV, great interior and exterior design.

Luv my Yukon
By Vanjenzo on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 GMC Yukon SLE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

We really like our Yukon. We owned several SUV's before we bought it. The performance, ride handling and comfort is great. We owned a Ford and a Dodge, and by far the Yukon beats them both.

rugged practicality
By xcel on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 GMC Yukon Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

great truck. looks great, loads of fun and really powerful. styling is nicer than the escalade and less flashy as well. nothing is off limits in this truck.

poor quality. will buy foreign next timt
By burney on 11/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 GMC Yukon SLE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

First american product in 25 yrs..now I know why should have stayed there,,,no comparsion in quality..vehicle has been in the repair shop 5 times..replaced rear -end at 12m miles..steering shaft problems//rattles eveywhere...

I LOVE MY YUKON
By gardenthehome on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 GMC Yukon SLE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I have three kids in the range of 6-4 months old. I LOVE MY YUKON. It has room for everything, it feels safe, I have ON STAR and that feature helps in everyway. I Highly recommend the YUKON to women with kids...It is classy and versitile for our little RUGRATS! My kids love my truck. It has never caused me any problems.

I love this truck
By Jimdog on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 GMC Yukon SLE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Just looking at this truck gets me excited to drive it. With its rugged good looks and the v8 it screams "drive me". It has decent gas milage for such a large suv. But, if you are in a hurry and floor it for long distances, you can really see the gas milage go down. It is very smooth on the highway. You feel very safe in this truck. Its heavy weight makes it an excellent vechile in bad weather. Espically rain, when large puddles make other cars hydroplane. The cargo room is excellent. 4wd drive is very well built.