2003 GMC Yukon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yukon model:
Yukon smooth ride
By jwf on 05/28/05 22:50 PM (PDT)

2003 GMC Yukon SLE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best riding vehicle I have ever owned. It is smooth, and the engine has lots of power. It comes with nice features and a lot of versatility. I really enjoy it. Like many folks, sometimes I wish the mileage was better, but I didn't buy it for the mileage. Nobody buys SUV's for the mileage! Sometimes people seem to forget that point.

3rd Denali--Getting Ready for 4th
By Stan Arnold on 09/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 GMC Yukon Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

My wife was used to driving cars...until I got her into a GMC Denali. Now I cannot get her out of this vehicle! All of the features and benefits. I have sunroof and captains chairs as options. Everything else is standard! No mechanical/warranty problems in the previous 3 I have owned.

Denali
By srt671 on 07/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 GMC Yukon Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I am very pleased with the towing capacity of my Denali. I am displeased with the interior, it seems cheap. I am also displeased with the dealerships not offering loaner cars when your 50k vehicle is in the shop. We have had a noise in the steering wheel every time you turn left. The thing is almost a year old and the problem is still not corrected. The trim on the dash is starting to flake off. But other than that we have been very happy with it. We will be trading it in in Jan. 05, We will not be getting another one. Looking at the Lexus, Escalde, and Navigator.

First Yukon and not the last
By freqmgr on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 GMC Yukon SLE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This SUV has exceeded expectations. It handles very well (yes, we had another makers SUV before), has been totally reliable. The mileage meets or slightly exceeds what GM said to expect. Just an all around pleasure to drive. Now we need to find the free time to enjoy more road trips.

Denali -
By Dag on 05/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 GMC Yukon Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Bought the truck new in Feb 2003. Loved it for the first 500 miles, then it started falling apart, Everything has been repaired but it took numerous.. did I say numerious, I meant countless trips to the service dept. From 500 - 25000 nothing but service. From 25000 - Now. much better. Very nice look, sweet! Like it enought not to part with it yet, would't buy another one.

Total Lemon
By East Texas on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 GMC Yukon SLE Rwd 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Been in the shop 7 times in a year. Awful vehicle. Awful quality. Problems since day one. Very disappointing. This vehicle is a complete hunk of junk. Front end problems. Transmission problems. Steering problems. Interior plastic is popping off. Seat covers are coming off and coming apart. Paint is chipping off of all knobs.

Best of Show - Yukon
By campertom on 05/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 GMC Yukon SLE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Having owned a variety of vehicles and makes (Jeep, Ford, Volvo, Olds, Isuzu, Porsche, VW - and driven most others) I've been fortunate never to run across a lemon but could always easily produce a "wish" list of what could have been better. This Yukon is near perfection - very comfortable, powerful, and looks great! I can't wait for my next one!

Great Car
By John Berrill on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 GMC Yukon SLE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Third seat would be more usful if it folded into the floow like some other suv's Pulls the boat without effort. (4400 lbs)

For The Price
By t and t on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 GMC Yukon Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle ride well and looks good,But for the money the dash and interior wood grain is substandard.

Near Perfect
By walters on 03/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 GMC Yukon Denali AWD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Besides being an incredible gas guzzler, this is an awesome vehicle, (short bus).Do not buy for "primary vehicle" or cuz "I'll look cool in a Denali" vehicle. Cuz for one,a Denali is ONLY efficient and sufficient to own as a primary vehicle when your second car is a 14 seater stretch Hummer limo, and no, you probably don't look as cool as you think you do rollin' in your Denali cuz most of the people that even realize that it is a Denali and not a Tahoe, are to busy thinking about how cool THEY are rollin' in a Denali. Most people that can appreciate how sweet,cool and expensive a Denali is have one themselves.