2000 GMC Yukon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yukon model:
Great
By BGB on 02/17/10 15:28 PM (PST)

2000 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr SUV

Best vehicle I have ever owned. I have had it for 10 years, still driving it with 165K miles. I keep up with regular maintenance and it keeps running great.

Yukon, Truly Professional Grade
By Phil on 03/12/06 20:42 PM (PST)

2000 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

Handles great, lots of space, comfort, not a timid 4x4. Used it for hunting and boating. very dependable ride that looks great and performs well. No complaints, one of the best vehicles I have ever owned.

Luv it
By reddogsr4u on 09/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

Bought this vehicle on Ebay 5 states away, and it has been an awesome purchase. Rides like a dream, with all the amenities. 15-16 MPG is far lower than I hoped, however it is well within the expected range.

Not Bad At All !!
By hocker on 07/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought this truck in Aug of ' 03 and this truck probally is the best vehicle I have ever owned. The truck had 79K and was like new in drivability. After a year , it still drives the same. This truck was really made well. The mpg is truthfully around 17-19 depending on the drive. If you want a used SUV built right , I suggest the Yukon.

Yukon for Life
By dls053147 on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

Had 98 Pontiac Gran Prix and 94 Ford Bronco (full size). Sold both and bought the Yukon. Don't know why didn't do it sooner. Drives as well as the Gran Prix, rides actually better, and is tough enough for off road fun and use, but not abuse. Love it!!

What happened?
By What happened??? on 07/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr SUV

When I purchased this vehicle it was used and had 50,000 miles on it. It was a great ride, smooth, and felt sturdy. I've had the the 2000 Yukon for a year and have had a few mechanical problems. Other than that, I have enjoyed having the car. It's sharp looking!

GMC Yukon XL Summit White 2002
By Magic Woman on 06/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

Best vehicle investment I have ever made. I use it for business and we are considering purchasing a second Yukon because it just meets all our needs for hauling equipment, furniture, weekend getaways, etc.

The best of the best
By Superfly1900 on 06/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr SUV 4WD

Love the new looks!! Got the two tone blue metallic paint with gold on the bottom. The 5.3 has tons of power for towing my toys! Love the autoride suspension!

2K Yukon, as good as it gets
By LMc on 05/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 GMC Yukon SLE 4dr SUV

The 2000 Yukon XL SLE that I have driven the past two years, was purchased at a local GM dealer as a certified vehicle. The warrenty was used once to repair the rear window defrster. The SUV has proven to be reliable and an extremely comfortable vehicle to drive and ride. It is, by far, the best SUV I have owned and one of the best vehicles ever in my garage.

GMC = great motor car
By Greg8 on 01/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr SUV

Bought the truck used w/ 5,015 miles on it. Now has 41,500--only maintenance has been oil, filter, and (1) fuel filter. Very roomy, very comfortable ride, mileage as good or better than the '90 Isuzu Trooper it replaced for me. Construction is very solid. Big truck commands respect on the freeway, too. Much quieter ride than the Trooper and much more powerful (285 HP vs. 150 HP).