This truck has been up the rocky mountains down some back country trails and in some crazy winter storms and yet it looks and feels brand new. Truck has lots of power considering the it weighs the same as a super duty. Comfort is amazing. Truck is over ten years old and 150K in it and it runs like a beauty. Changed the plugs and wires, normal maintenance and no major issues. Truck has loads of room and even with it packed to the rim it feels empty when loaded. Excellent truck recommend one to anyone.
- Heated seats front and back
- Bose stereo sounds crystal clear and enough bass to give you a headache
- 350 is a solid powerful engine, no complaints
- Braking distance isn't great but not hard to upgrade to aftermarket brakes to solve this problem
- Exhaust holds lots of power back, upgrade to a system with more flow and you'll burn your tires whenever you want
- Rear end is funny looking is looking straight on from the back. Fixed the next year.