Used 2000 GMC Yukon Denali Denali Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2000 GMC Yukon Denali - Consumer Reviews

2000 GMC Yukon Denali

Denali 5.7L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic - (26 reviews )

Very Poor Denali
By none

2000 GMC Yukon Denali Denali 4dr SUV 4WD

This is for a 2004 Denali with nothing but problems. Dealers cannot find and fix the shaking and the wandering on these vehicles and are denying a problem even exists. It appears the frames or the design of these vehicles are in question and appear to drive very unstable down the road. Not all Denali's have this problem but there are a lot that do. I feels like you are driving down a bumpy road when the road is not. read the forums at http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com I can deal with the paint problems on the console and the Speedometer issues and all the cosmetic stuff, but I cannot deal with the real problems like bad welds in the frames and the wobbling down the road. I will never buy GM

Still going strong!
By Kim

2000 GMC Yukon Denali Denali 4dr SUV 4WD

This car has hauled our family, towed campers, and overall had reasonable maintenance costs. I gave it an 8 for fuel economy, although I only get 12-15 mpg, because I think it performed well in this regard considering its weight and engine power. A Denali really does ride much better than a regular Yukon. To me there is no comparison.

My aftermarket remote start. Separate audio plug-ins for rear. Plenty of cupholders. Great trailer- towing capacity. 4WD flawless.

This was a model year before the Denalis had 3rd row seats, that would have been nice. Better fuel economy

Smooth ride
By Tom D.

2000 GMC Yukon Denali Denali 4dr SUV 4WD

I have always liked my Chevy truck and I wanted the same power and comfort in a family vehicle. My wife and I test drove severel SUV's. None felt near as solid or sturdy as this one. We love everything about this SUV. Hopefully we can get a newer one in a few years. Until then we will just enjoy this one.

I love the leather seats and my wife and kids love the heated seats. The seperate stereo for the kids is very nice also.

Blind spot cams, even when in motion, or a motion field screen. It's a big ride. Let's keep everyone safe, not just me and my family.

2000 Yukon Denali
By Tony Da Tiger

2000 GMC Yukon Denali Denali 4dr SUV 4WD

Best truck I've ever owned. Had Jeep Grand Cherokee prior to buying this one and there is no comparison. Love the way it looks where it stands out in the crowds. Always get compliments on how good the truck looks. Very comfy ride even with full load. Handles very well in the snow and mud and even towing.

Climate control, steering wheel controls

Heaven on Wheels
By harry

2000 GMC Yukon Denali Denali 4dr SUV 4WD

It's heaven on wheels. The Vortec 6000 engine, luxurious leather captain seat, and bucket seats are remarkable. The exterior is so well finished and it is just so fun to drive. Its acceleration is out of this world considering it is a full sized SUV. My opinion, if you dont have get one!

The ride and looks