2000 GMC Yukon Denali - Consumer Reviews

Denali 5.7L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic - (0 review )
Best vehicle I ever owned
By chuckwl on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 GMC Yukon Denali Denali 4dr SUV 4WD

I bought this truck primarily for its looks. It has a rare Silvermist finish. It is comfortable and reliable. I'm a big person and it fits me well. Great power when needed. Cruises very well on the highway. Bose system exceeds expectations. I've never had a problem of consequence. Even after 73K miles, I plan to keep this puppy for quite a while yet.

Great work truck with style/comfort
By jcb77 on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 GMC Yukon Denali Denali 4dr SUV 4WD

Bought new, drive 20K+ yearly. I have filled both the inside and top with lumber and other heavy items and it didn't miss a beat. No major problems after driven 83,000 miles. Will buy another one when I have to, without hesitation, and recommend it to anyone.

Family vehicle
By Ronald Waldron on 02/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 GMC Yukon Denali Denali 4dr SUV 4WD

Comfortable with lots of room for passengers as well as storage. Great for families especially for vacation trips. Our family vacation to the beach allowed plenty of room for luggage and for the children's bikes. The four wheel drive performs very well in snowy conditions. We have a steep driveway and it handles it even when it was covered in ice.

Denali
By Glen Amger on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 GMC Yukon Denali Denali 4dr SUV 4WD

Good power, great handling for a vehicle of this size, AWD helps in this regard in all weather. Power adjustable seat with heat quite the pleasure, along with reclining second row seating for longer trips. Gas milage suffers due to large engine, but much better than previous owned 4x4 Durango. Great ride!

what more could you ask for
By bob s on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 GMC Yukon Denali Denali 4dr SUV 4WD

rides like a dream, 100% reliable, a true snow king, awesome bose sound. brakes are undersized for weight of vehicle. i bought a new one .

so far so good rides smooth handles well
By qwest on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 GMC Yukon Denali Denali 4dr SUV 4WD

so far so good handles well on highway puts the passengers to sleep on long trips great bose system comfortable seats waiting to see some snow to try it out got stuck last year

good car
By michael k m on 06/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 GMC Yukon Denali Denali 4dr SUV 4WD

i love the way it looks and drives. the only problem i have had is to replace the front brakes. this is a good luxary SUV. i recomend it to anyone.

I like my ride
By joguy on 06/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 GMC Yukon Denali Denali 4dr SUV 4WD

The new denali I just got rides smooth, there is no problems with it I could stop on a dime. I have washed it, waxed it and, detailed it every day now and it is great, I think everybody should have one.

2000 Yukon Denali
By GLW on 05/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 GMC Yukon Denali Denali 4dr SUV 4WD

Great ride, but.........Heated seat went out on driver's side about 1.5 years after purchase and to fix, seat has to be pulled apart, a part replaced, and the seat restitched. The process has to be performed at a reupholsterer's shop. Time,time, time. Brakes a problem,too. Master cylinder had to be replaced within 6 months. Brakes need to be replaced or serviced about every other time, "because the vehicle is so heavy." Now, appears to be problem with coolant system. Vehicle is about 3.5 years old.( I'm looking at a Toyota Sequoia.) Also, the "barn door" configuration in the back takes getting used to. It splits and hinders your vision.

Denali All the Way
By Scratty on 02/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 GMC Yukon Denali Denali 4dr SUV 4WD

This truck is the ultimate in SUV's. It drives so smooth, that you think your driving a cadi.